Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Master Nomination - Seroth Ur-Rahn

Qae Shena

Super Shaper Puppy!
@[member="Quietus"] @[member="Jorus Merrill"] @[member="Mikhail Shorn"] @[member="Anara Valnor"]
Ladies and gents, it gives me great pleasure to post this. Seroth Ur-Rahn, one of SWRP's hardest-working members both on staff and as a roleplayer, is henceforth up for nomination for the rank of Master.

I'd give you a thread tracker, but Recovery. Instead, have this:

A Sum Of Lies

Over eighty thousand words of the most compelling roleplay that this board has ever seen. It's moved me to every emotion imaginable and, quite frankly, is a novel all its own. This work tells anyone and everyone that Seroth's more than ready. If you haven't read it, read it - it's more incredible than anything else I've ever read on this site. More incredible than most things I read on any site ever, truth told. If you want the definition of a high-quality writer that, in my opinion, deserves this promotion - it's Seroth, head and shoulders above the rest.

Aye or nay, Masters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom