Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Master nomination - Asharad Graush

I nominate [member="Asharad Graush"] for Master.

Capable writer, has plenty of common sense, character has been substantially developed and has participated in almost ,if not all, major First Order threads.

Overdue, imo.

Yes from me.

And the only masters I can think of in the FO are:

@Darth Spoopy; [member="Darth Carnifex"]; [member="Darth Prazutis"]; [member="Darth Veles"]

If this is not in the correct subforum, please move it. Thank you!

OK-3103

Captain Meneer Chrome
[member="Jude Falkrowe"]

Given the character and the ones you identify are not Ren, this is probably the correct spot. And it opens up the question we'll have to answer sooner or later - when the first Ren Knight is ready to achieve Master status, who will vote - given there are no other Masters that are also Ren.

One for the Faction Leadership to discuss and come back with a solution for I suspect.

tumblr_n7glgp88pP1smcbm7o1_500.gif

Valessia Brentioch

V
[member="Jude Falkrowe"]

February is our promotion time, we are considering master nominations as we speak. :) Thank you for the recommendations!

Progflaw99

While I fully support the idea of promoting [member="Asharad Graush"], the formal nomination process must adhere to the following:

FORCE USER RANK PROMOTION

1. Apprentice To Knight
  • When an Apprentice's Master feels the Apprentice is ready for promotion to Knight, he/she submits the Apprentice's name for promotion to his/her Faction Administrator for approval.
  • If the Apprentice does not belong to a Faction, the Apprentice's Master will submit the Apprentice's name to a Role-play Judge for approval.
  • If approved by the Faction Administrator/Role-Play Judge, the Apprentice's name is submitted to a Board Administrator for Rank Promotion.
*In the case that no Force User Master is available, any Faction Administrator/Role-play Judge may represent the Apprentice as his/her Out of Character Master for promotion purposes.

2. Knight to Master
  • When a Knight's Master feels the Knight is ready for promotion to Master, he/she submits the Knight's name for promotion to his/her Faction's Force-User Masters for approval.
  • The Faction's Force-User Masters vote and decide on whether or not the Knight is to be promoted to Master. Majority rules the vote, but in the event of a tie, the Faction Administrators are required to make the final decision.
  • If the vote succeeds, the Knight's name is then submitted to the Role-Play Judges to be voted on and ultimately decided whether or not the Knight will be promoted to Master.
  • If the Role-Play Judge's successfully vote that the Knight be promoted, a Board Admin will inform the Knight and promote him/her.
*In the case that no Force User Master is available, any Faction Administrator/Role-play Judge may represent the Knight as his/her Out of Character Master for promotion purposes.

As discussed earlier this week, by the end of the week our (Faction Staff) promotions and/or nominations will be made - so for those of you who wish to vote, please remember to vote at that time. As far as this thread goes, please throw roses and wave fans at [member="Asharad Graush"] - cause he's fiyah! In the future, please be sure you give us ample time to follow through with our nominations rather than proceeding via alternative route.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom