Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Master Needed

I was wondering if anyone wanted to train a Dark Jedi who chooses to major in the force rather then lightsaber combat and/or combat in general.

I was talking to one master via PM, @[member="The Onyx"], but I wanted to see if there was anyone else before I settled on him.

Pandeima's a student of the Dark Side, @[member="The Forecaster"]. She'd love to take you on as her most recent apprentice. Besides, someone has to help hunt for artifacts with me. ;)

Xardus has been on all sides of the spectrum, and has a really good handle on force abilities. My profile shows all of the abilities he is most adept in. However, take into consideration that though he can use some dark side abilities, he usually prefers not to.

Well I didn't think there was anyone wanting to train a sociopath like myself. I'm flattered. However I must except the offer of neither. After careful considering I am only working with those within the CIS.

So, @[member="Xardus Folidaar"] is my choice.

How about... Tatooine. That's a good place for Forecaster to let her anger go. @[member="Xardus Folidaar"]

@Darren Shaw

I was warned by Onyx not to trust you... >.< But it's okay if I disobey him.

He's told me. You two have a funny relationship. Although turning him into a cyborg, even though he wanted to do it, is a little dark... Solrune. ;) He told me that too.

Oh yes, My fall to the Dark side.

However I will return back to the good side. (In the process now) thats why Instead of having the Sith title and the Darth title I switched.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom