Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Master Anyone?

Nealon Zalman

N
After getting a few posts done and now having a general feel for how I want to write this character, I have decided to look for a master. No full jedi or sith please, but everything somewhere in between is okay for me, no matter of closer to the dark side or light side, or which faction etc.

The only thing I look for (in the best possible scenario at least lol) is a master for Nealon that takes this whole master-apprentice thing rather Chill IC. More like two friends hanging out, only that one is super powerful and the other is just some dude that wants to learn something lol.

Anyone up to take him on as apprentice? Please?

Hey.

I can direct you to an old friend called Tydus Wyreens, he trained me when i began and he is a more neutral character. You can try to find him, he is a nice guy.

[member="Nealon Zalman"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
*raises hand* Sup dude. Dax is pretty pure neutral, although in the future he'll be a little bit more dark leaning. He's really laid back as well. Just thought I'd throw my name out.

[member="Nealon Zalman"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom