Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Massive Storyline (Dishing Out Rewards)

So, I have been thinking about potentially making a massive, like really big, storyline involving the mainstay of my longest run of activity on the site, Val'hala, my planet. I have thoughts that someone comes aboard and brainwashes the masses, which result in the players landing to do whatever, simply to find that they are bombarded with adventure, danger, and possibly death. At the very end i was figuring some rewards for players, likely in the form of old Restricted Items, or my more powerful weaponry and gear. The items gathered over several real life years of gameplay.

Anyone interested in playing a game? It would be truly awesome, facing literal billions, having to run and hide on a planet much like Coruscant if it was filled with crazed fanatics, etcetera.

It sounds like you have thought this very well through, and it sounds awesome. I like long storylines, and this one sounds really fun. Not completly sure how nd why Gray would travel to this planet, but I'll figure something out.

Count me in when it starts

[member="Vokun"]

[member="Vokun"] I'm up for this, depending on how well we can tie together people from (very) different backgrounds, lol. I can see a lot of story/growth potential for quite a few chars in this (mine included), so as long as it's that open, I'm happy to participate.

[member="Gray Venasir"] [member="Yanmog Althsar"]

Wonderrful to hear that you are interested! Can you think of any others that might be also? As said, I will have rewards for the most potent writers and the like lol, so if you can get more writers, then we can be golden. I am trying to as well, but the more the better.

Thiavi

T
[member="Vokun"]

So, the walking dead in star wars? Sounds fun to me, And I'd love to be involved with a bigger story.

This is a new character of mine, [Usually play as [member="Vhei Wasp Naudir"]], Thiavi is a mando exile, Escaped slave, wicked sharpshooter, But she's one of the good guys, got a more set in stone moral compass than a lot of mandos lmao

If she sounds like someone that could work in your setting, than count me in!

[member="Kahlil Zambrano"] [member="Thialvi Wren"] [member="Riamah"] [member="Yanmog Althsar"] [member="Gray Venasir"]

If we can get two.. no one more to join us I will write up the opener.

But thanks to you two necomers.

Barr Vexos | Lan-Dai Navras | Yanmog Althsar | Zaiden Dean | Kahlil Zambrano | Thiavi| Bryn Celli Ddu | Gray Venasir

Lol sorry guys I am trying to make a list of names for everyone, but the code wasnt working, and now this doesnt seem to be either!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom