Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Massassi-Class Phase I Sith Trooper Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sith_Chapter_Trooper_New.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Multipurpose Trooper Armor
  • Weight: Average
  • Resistances:
    • Energy: High
    • Kinetic: Average
    • Lightsabers: Low
    • EMP/Ion: Very High
    • Exotic: Low
SPECIAL FEATURES
STRENGTHS
  • Superior Sith Troopers: Built for the specifications of Vora Kaar, the Trooper armor has a good resiliance to the more common forms of weaponry upon the battlefield. Able to withstand firepower presented by other troopers, as well as be well than enough to the common smuggler, or citizen. Stylized heavily off of the Sith Troopers of past incarnations of the Sith, the Massassi-class Armor is the standard used by the Order of the Few.
  • Utilities: As with any Trooper, one must have all they need to fight within the shade. Multiple tools and weapons at their disposal attached and connected to the armor for easy use.
WEAKNESSES
  • Anything More: While the armor is a Standard, it is not specialized. For that reason, it is rather weak compared to lightsabers, or more exotic weaponry. Its meant as a baseline armor to be based upon for others to modify for their needs or desires.
  • Red Bruise: The bright red coloration of the armor is very easy to spot. Limiting is available usage in any kind of stealth operation.
DESCRIPTION
Red. A color well known for that of the Sith. Once the complexion of the Purebloods, followed by the religion of near cultists that wield crimson sabers, and now worn as a color to instill fear. Troopers bearing this armor show the unwavering devotion to the Order. An order built for the singular idea of bringing the Sith into a new age. Armor given to the most devout of members who are not gifted with the force. However, are still devout in the ways of the Sith long ago.

Built for these troopers, each can be modified to varying degrees of usage. Such as the case of higher ranks having the availability to add more attachments, carry more weaponry if they so choose, or otherwise have their colors signify their rank. For this such case, Troopers dressed in red are of any member of the Battle Chapters. Becoming a Chapter Captain will open the avenue to wear Silver Armor, and a Commander can opt to wear a Gold coloration of Armor.

Last edited:
Vora Kaar Vora Kaar

Looks good to me, though I'll give you a chance to expand upon modularity beyond just "yes", if you want. Not a requirement or anything, but I'm sure it would make things easier for potential users. Other than that, we have a few other optional changes, but I'd be comfortable approving it as is.
  • You might want to get into the habit of linking Affiliations even when they're also the Manufacturer; some Judges will ask for that change.
  • You might want to specify that the lifeform scanner isn't anti-stealth, as that would be Semi-Unique tech by Chaos rules; the reason I don't consider this essential is that I consider it an obvious implication of the Minor production rating, in the absence of claims to the contrary.
  • I love the inclusion of the antisepsis field. That's it. Just wanted to compliment its use, since I'm quite fond of it myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom