Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Masks of Madness Event - Progress Report

All Acts are supposed to be wrapping up by tomorrow. However, I understand that some are not near completion, or won't be completed, by the time Act IV will begin on Thursday at 7:00 PM EST. This is fine, as the first post of Act IV will explain quite a lot.

Kursed members, you will remain kursed into Act IV, so expect some heavy PvPing. Act IV is no-holds barred for PvP, PvE, etc. It'll be kinda nuts.

The only big change is that, for convenience, Act IV will be moved to the Star Wars OPEN ROLE-PLAYING forum and the Masks of Madness forum will be removed and merged with the RP Discussion Forum/Open Role-playing Forum.

Happy roleplaying, everyone. I know the threads have been dying down these last few days but I've had a bit of fun so far, as I hope you have too. Let's get ready for the final push.

Act IV will be ending May 1st.

In Umbris Potestas Est
Well, @[member="Tamara"], the last three threads were a pain to figure out. Maybe this one'll be easier to work with, and people can continue their conversations more fluidly without worry of getting lost after 3 pages of other people's posts.

@[member="Circe Savan"]
That's a feature of events; lots of people post. If no one posted it'd be a pretty poor event. Not to mention that people complain when they think things are going to slow...I fear we can't win. :p
Keep @mentioning the people you are with and it works out relatively well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom