Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marvel's 'Doctor Strange'

[member="Coci Heavenshield"]

The first trailer caught my interest.... The second trailer got my attention haha :D

But on a more serious note; I can't really say that I'm a huge Marvel fan. I can honestly say that reading is one of my biggest enjoyments in life and I kind of just grew up watching/reading DC/Marvel/Star Wars/Etc so I just have a broad knowledge that spans a bunch of different franchises.

[member="Connor Harrison"]

Nice! I've been hoping that they'd incorporate the multi-verse, but didn't know Marvel had posted about Doctor Strange segue into it. Now I'm even more excited.

[member="Coci Heavenshield"] [member="3X744"] Sorry!

#NotSorry

giphy.gif

Liliane

L
I had really high hopes for the film before the trailer came out. I haven't read any Marvel Comics, so I didn't really know what to expect. But now after seeing this trailer, I don't know how to feel about it anymore. :/

I kind of don't like multiverse stuff and alternate universes and whatever (personal taste, don't kill me now), that is why I loved Marvel Cinematic Universe, and Doctor Strange really looks overpowered. That doesn't mean I won't watch the film, but I will have to treat it with caution now. While I can't say I will not like it for sure, because I love magic and action with we seem to get a lot of from this, I think story-wise I won't enjoy it so much.

But I can't be sure about anything, really, before having seen the film itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom