Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marvel's 'Doctor Strange'

While I consult lawyers of Marvel's breach of my creation Connor Harrison for their own movie, I can present the first teaser poster for their version entitled: 'Doctor Strange', due November 2016.

Teaser trailer to follow soon!

12984033_10154013195382488_6227575399854132650_o.jpg

http://collider.com/doctor-strange-marvel-3d/

Yes, I'll watch it. Yes, it looks cool. Yes, I'll enjoy the hell out of it. Marvel can apparently do no wrong in my eyes, especially as of recently.

But dammit, I want my Captain Marvel movie already. >.<

[member="Fabula Caromed"]

Isn't Captain Marvel kind of godmody? I don't know too much about the character, but I always thought of her as being like Superman--all powerful and incredibly boring.

[member="Fabula Caromed"] I'm not a huge fan of Hulk, but the character has major flaws that make him much different than Superman. Superman's weaknesses always seemed lazy and gimmicky to me. I do not consider Thor on the same power level as Hulk and Superman, but admittedly, I am somewhat ignorant of a lot of the comics, so I could be way off base with that statement.

[member="Palz"] For reference, Thor once beat the living crap out of the Hulk and one of his buddies while "depowered," without Mjolnir. The Hulk is a natural force of catastrophic violence and Thor is literally a god. Hell, Doctor Strange is leagues more powerful than any of the above. Most heroes fight supervillains. Strange fights Shuma-Gorath.

Compared to that roster, Captain Marvel is going to be a remarkably modest change of pace.

[member="Connor Harrison"]

I know what you mean. If the movie is anywhere near how the trailer portrays' it, then it should be a very interesting experience at the least. It definitely looks to be a bit more out there than say Guardians of the Galaxy or Antman were; both of which were lesser known in the marvel universe and they still took that risk. A lot of people were skeptical about them and they did very good in their own right.

I agree that they're on the right path with the movie by taking some risks. The Sorcerer Supreme isn't your traditional super hero and his movie should be treated as such. :p

Connor Harrison said:
And nice to see Connor in the flesh doing something Jedi-like. :p
I couldn't resist.....

Marvel-wanted-Doctor-Strange-movie-to-stand-on-its-own1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom