Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Martial Arts

Ever Dawnracer

E
I'm looking for someone skilled in martial arts to teach Ever their martial skills. It can be a simple training thread or something elaborate, you decide. I just want her to actually learn it IC and thought it might also be a fun way to interact with someone from another faction.

Anyone interested?

Chance Bonaventure

C
Not entirely orthodox, but Sidon could take the job for a modest fee. He's a Tier 3 Echani martial artist, and has extensive training in bladed weaponry.

Chance Bonaventure

C
[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Possibly. But Sidon knows a lot of languages, and could be any of those humanoid races...

[member="Ever Dawnracer"]

If you want, I could always you teach you my patented Fat Boy Fu. It's a traditional Beorni art that involves breaking blocks of brownies with your bare paw, intense pie eating contests, and training your fine motor skills so that you can eat crumb cake without getting a single crumble.

While not as deadly as the martial arts ascribed to above, it's far more practical when you're confronted with a dessert tray and find yourself doing battle with a slice of cheesecake dressed in raspberry sauce whilst wearing a white blouse!

...or white fur, as the case may be.

Ever Dawnracer

E
[member="Kiriko"]
Haha. I may take you up on that sometime.

[member="Tiland Kortun"]
You win. I'll start something and tag you.

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]
I may hit you up after Tiland.

[member="Sidon Eshe"]
I've already got my Echani trainer lined up or I'd take you up on your offer.

Ever Dawnracer

E
[member="Sidon Eshe"]
So are basically all Echani. Blades are their weapon of choice.

[member="Ever Dawnracer"] Why didn't you just ask me?! I can teach you.. Uh... I can show you the mystical arts of....

Okay, I wasn't sure you were ready for this, but I can bust out the secrets of Slap Fu and teach you the ways..

tenor.gif

But you must promise to only use it as a last resort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom