Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marmora needs a companion

Marmora

M
I've been thinking, with Marmora getting off of Kashyyyk and plans begin to go forward, she may need a companion. This is by no means a Marmora needs someone to sleep with or look like arm candy for. This is a simple, she needs someone to confide in and if need be, tell them who to kill or just have them tear off someone's arms to beat them with their own fists.

If anyone is interested I would prefer if they were either non-force sensitive, or if they are, to have no ties to either the Light Side or the Dark Side. Balanced if you will, would be a preferred status for a Force User. Now then, any takers?

Marmora

M
As I said, Marmora isn't looking for physical or intimate relationship in the least. More than anything it would just be someone that she could listen to other than the whispers in her head.

Marmora

M
I'll get something set up then. Maybe a minor ship heist so that Marmora wouldn't have to rely on public transport to get around the galaxy.

Well it seems I am too late. Dang.

Well in the future if you need me, I am a Rogue Master (tags currently being changed, don't worry) who is both Light and Dark, balanced. So yea.

[member="Marmora"]

Marmora

M
I just tagged you in the thread [member="Tricia"]

I'm sure we can set up a separate meeting or interaction between our characters [member="The Shadow"]

Sorry little guy, never really was one for pets [member="Jaime"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
Well, I'm an NFU. If you ever need some help, [member="Marmora"], I'd be glad to assist as a confidante. Bosch isn't really into the romance thing after all. >_>

[member="Marmora"] - Only just seen this, so no worries if I've missed the opportunity, it sounded interesting.

Krius sees all Force Users as Gods / Goddesses amongst NFUs. But he doesn't think FUs should have to follow Jedi or Sith, and so in himself he is simply a man with strong values and issues against NFUs who are of a lower elk to him and others.

He doesn't follow a Faction and if there was a side for his Force to follow, it would lean to Dark as he doesn't care who he has to kill or break to get the goal done that is set in front of him or to work with someone with similar, strong ideals as him.

Just shout if I can help at all, but if not, no problem. :)

Marmora

M
If you don't mind her attempting to convert you, then I'm sure we can work something out. [member="Aken Bosch"]

It's also likely that you'd end up being used in some random voodoo or sacrificial ritual [member="Jaime"]

Marmor is focused on something that is calling her out to the Unknown Regions. I've a story set up for her in which she is being pushed by the whispering she hears in her mind and by some strange urge to find the planet Miasma. She's not Force Sensitive, though she has a strong belief that those who use the force should be balanced and have an understanding of the Light side and Dark side to fully use and understand the force. It may be okay with just a small lean towards one or the other, just not a full light side or dark side only type. [member="Krius Syonis"]

Tristan was a darksider till he died, but then he was revived with the force and regained his force powers through the same concentration of The Force, but not fully in a Sith faction... so... yeah

[member="Marmora"] Well I would be happy to help you on your quest, if not for alternate motives that could prove interesting. Marmora may wish to gain a better understanding of the Force to have full power, which Krius would fully support BUT depending on her ultimate goal, he may try to change her mind or lock horns about what FUs REALLY can do with their power. Happy if you are of course. :)

Marmora

M
If you're able to get the thread up, I'll post to it when I can. [member="Aken Bosch"]

The important thing to know is, Marmora is not a Force User. She is not dark side or light side, she has a belief about the force that will play into her back story and the plans I have for her and once she reaches the planet Miasma. She understands the power that Force Users have, she just also has a belief about how they should and should not use it, which again will play into her story once she reaches Miasma.

[member="Krius Syonis"]
[member="Impetus"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom