Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marksman for hire

(OOC: Just giving fair warning, I am completely new to this site and the type of RPing so please bare with me if I make a mistake)

Now I have made myself avaiable as a excellent sharpshooter to all those who would want to use my talents to the downfall of their enemies. All I require is pay, and a blaster. (OOC: note: He does not speak so much normally. He is a mostly silent person, likes to listen rather than speak)

I'll hire you for work, if you'd care to work for me. My character is a Captain of a subsection of the Republic Navy Fleet, the Jalor Section. He can supply you with the weapons and armour, for as long as you work for him.

Either work on the battlefield, or hunting down Republic criminals. There is a current mission I am on that a marksmen would prove useful on, and it's quite the perfect terrain for marksmen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom