Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Market Day-- Poll

What type of goods would you like to see vendors have on offer this year?

• Total voters
Heya, Time for our annual baazar! Last year we did one focused on oddities.

What type of goods would you like to see vendors have on offer this year? Think about gizmos and gadgets that you'd like to include in your thread. I personally love random trinkets that do unexpected things to spice up my threads. What about you? Inspiration comes in many forms for vendors.

Let us know below :)

Last edited:
I love the Vendor ideas pouring in. I'll make this the vendor sign up as well. Vendors please drop a line below if you'd like to sell here. Comment with the character you would like to use / what you'd like to sell. I'll poke you in ... about a week for any links you might want displayed.
Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania Damsy Callat Damsy Callat Ria the Cat Ria the Cat

With the results so varied I'll make this Baazar a free for all, but keep dropping your votes in because it WILL influence what people (like me) bring :)

I will open a sketch artist booth where I will PERSONALLY draw you a portrait, and it will be terrible.

Hey, so I'm gonna steal that idea. This is my announcement of Jasper's self portrait marketplace.

No, I'm not joking.
916852210426585128.webp

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom