Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Marcella's 'Stolen' Corellian YT-1760 Small Transport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Business, Espionage & Faith
corellian_yt_1760_freighter_commission_by_adamkop_d740b95-pre.jpg
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Personal Transport
  • Length: 26.5 meters
  • Width: 22.4 meters
  • Height: 5.8 meters
  • Armament: Very Low
    • 1x Standard Turreted Laser Cannon (Top)
  • Defenses: Average
  • Squadron Count: None: 1
  • Manoeuvrability Rating: Very High
  • Speed Rating: Very High (990kph Max Atmospheric Speed)
  • Hyperdrive: Class 1 / Class 15 (Backup)
  • Crew: 2 (Optimal) / 1 (Minimum)
  • Passengers: 8
  • Consumables: 2 Standard Months
  • Cargo Capacity: 10 Metric Tons
Deck Layout:
Rooms:
  • Top: Cockpit
  • Top-Top Left & Right: Detainment Rooms
  • Top left: Crew/Passenger Quarters
  • Top Right: Storage
  • Middle Left: Medical
  • Middle Right: Scanners & Research
  • Bottom Left: Captains Quarters
  • Bottom Right: Restrooms
  • Middle: Communal Seating Area & Galley
  • Top-Middle: Ladders (Up & Down)
  • Bottom: Airlock & Loading Ramp
kBfObqx.png

STANDARD FEATURES
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
  • Class 1 Hyperdrive: Provided by the manufacturer as a trade-off for storage space, weapons and defences.
  • Deflector Shield Generator: Provided by the manufacturer as an equip-able addon, this was added by Marcella when she could afford the upgrade.
  • Turreted Laser Cannon: A single turreted laser cannon, for security. Added by Marcella when she could afford the upgrade.
STRENGTHS
  • Fast & Manoeuvrable: Built as a Personal Transport and not a combat ship, the ship has traded weapons and defences for speed and agility.
  • Class 1 Hyperdrive: As a trade-off for less space, weapons and defences, the Class 1 hyperdrive has been installed by the manufacturer.
  • Portable Home: Due to the layout of the small ship, it can be used as a portable home in a time of need, although staying on a planet is always more comfortable.
WEAKNESSES
  • Lack of Armament: Due to the hyperdrive and agility of the ship, it does not come well armed due to it not being a combat ship.
  • Standard Defences: The ship has standard manufacturers defences, meaning that it's not fantastic, just average.
  • Stolen: Although precautions have been taken so the ship can't be tracked, it could still be tagged by law enforcement as being stolen.
DESCRIPTION
Stolen by Marcella as a way off of the industrial sister world of Alderaan, Delaya, the ship acts as a temporary home and a way to move planets for Marcella. The ship is a standard manufacture of Corellian Engineering Corporation's TY-1760 series and possesses no major changes from the factory setup, although Marcella had a shield generator and turret placed as a safety precaution.

Last edited:
Business, Espionage & Faith
MANIAC MANIAC

Hi there! I've removed some parts of the submission so it now fits with the small craft template, for some reason I had it in my head that it was up to 25m for small craft.

I've also taken the text out of the spoiler and it now sits above it.

If anything else needs changing or moving then I'm more than happy to sort it.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom