Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manifest | Weapons Locker

Karlie Lynn Destat

Conspiracy Theorist and Investigator (IBI)
Thank you, [member="Muad Dib"] .

I'd like to sub another version of the ship. One that has turrets and is armed. It will be a production model that you can decide as to how many. But it will not be as fast for it'll have good armaments and shielding.
I'll see how the present one fairs in the factory and when it passes, I'll forward you the other version... for your factory to produce. :)

Karlie Lynn Destat

Conspiracy Theorist and Investigator (IBI)
Oops, factory flagged it...I had to change it to CIS faction manufactured, as Aegis Corp is still currently Tier 2 and max production is 1000m.

Question: What is a typical CIS one man fighter? Like, what do we commonly use for NPC's fighters in role plays?

Submission Name: Cloak of Levitation
Submission Type: Force Imbued Armor
Submission Summary: This fancy Dathomiri Spider silk not only come in a verity of different fashionable styles. It does not only offer some protect during combat. With this item you can slowly levitate around while looking stylish in the process.
Restrictions: Semi Unquie. Minerva can only make one at a time.
Blushing Boots: The Item has to be requested here. It is a item that does not cost Confederate members credits. Just request the item.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom