Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manhunt

Ava Solborne

A
It would be extremely funny to see Dominator shooting someone with blasters... Since he would most likely kill himself.

M O N O L I T H
Factory Judge
I like the ship idea. that could be the first place prize and the second place could be a weapon or armor? becasue if there are two hunted one of them should get a prize for being last alive out of the hunted. and a pirze should be give to the winer of the hunters.

(1 prize for hunter 1 prize for hunted. and who ever is last standing gets eather first place or seonc place prizes)

Ava Solborne

A
So both the best hunter and the best hunted should get a prize even, if both hunted are killed?

M O N O L I T H
Factory Judge
If we do the 2 hunted then yeah. because if you have one hunted and on hunter that wins they would (if they wanted to) have a dual and its all or nothing. Now that will make a fun dual.

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
I basically organized it so that you get a prize if:
You are the killer of one of the Hunters.
You are the last man standing.
But I will change it for the best Hunted idea.

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
Read the first post, and then decide whether or not you want to enter. Hopefully that explains it :)
I know it's a bit complex with all of the new rules and whatnot. I kinda get a hunger games vibe off it.

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
That's where the "I can spawn NPCs" rule comes in. ;) Maybe I could bring a rancor into the mix if I'm feeling evil.

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
:lol: I also could have a sarlacc in the arena if I so desire, or maybe a Krayt Dragon.

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
Okay. I warn you it may be a little while before the actual event, because I have some pressing RL stuff in the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom