Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manhunt

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
Within the hull of a disused starship, is a 1km² synthetic jungle, wherein a game is to be held.
I am looking for 6 players. 2 to be the hunted. 4 to hunt them. (Basically a manhunt)

Rules
You may bring 1 weapon, and the force is not to be used.
The 4 hunters may kill eachother, and whoever kills the last hunted wins the whole event. This is a contest, but you can work together.
If you die, your character is fine, as this is just a simulation. You may not continue in the event, however.
You cannot escape the arena, as it is surrounded by rock.
You will each start in the corners of the jungle, with the hunted in the center.
You may make up the terrain as you go along, it is not established beyond that it is a jungle.
I (The GM) can bring in NPCs if necessary, and can alter the terrain through natural disasters. Just post below if you want to join, and the role you wish to fufil.
The Hunted may kill the Hunters, but he will be without weapons at all times.
If there are 2 hunters s the last men standing, they must fight to the death.

The last Hunted Standing will receive a box of death sticks. Use them in Rp if you want.
The person who kills the first hunted will receive a set of Mandalorian Crusader armour. (So killing a hunted always results in a prize)
The Hunter who kills the last Hunted will recieve an R8 Astromech droid, for use in RPs.
If the Hunted wins by Last Man Standing, he will win an RZ1 A-Wing starfighter, with the last hunter alive getting the Astromech.

Entries:
Zero -Hunter
Verz (Unconfirmed)
Equa Dominator -Hunter

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
BTW I might be offline for a little while soon, so if you enter be prepared to wait.

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
You'll get a spaceship for a reward. That sound good? Check the OP for the full details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom