Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mandragora! A Gift for you!

Dear Mandragora,
have yourselves a little piece of a jewerly that can proctect you: Light-Shield Bracelet!

You should still learn some nifty shield magic but if you're Mandragora, House Verd, Incorporated made one for you too :)

(Sorry if I missed anyone, didn't want to tag everyone and their mother (or in Kat's case father) when not everyone is Mandragora.)

[member="Tmoxin Temi"] [member="Muad Dib"] [member=Rapax] [member="Daxton Bane"] [member="Nassier Zirfae"] [member="Lady Psyona"] [member="Aoker Veru"] [member=Vereshin] [member="Orion Trex"] [member=Nyx] [member="Arabella Darkhold"] [member="Srina Talon"] [member="Akabane Jarvik"] [member="Darth Metus"] [member="Artemis Nightstalker"]

[member="Katrine Van-Derveld"]
[member="Srina Talon"]

I cannot imagine Daxton ever getting convinced to go shopping. Can you imagine him in the malls with shopping bags? Take [member="Darth Metus"] and give him a makeover. Now that would be fun.

[member="Daxton Bane"] Yes, we can. Taking clothes and agreeing to wearing them as the girls tell him because he knows better than to argue :p Right, [member="Srina Talon"] ?

[member="Darth Metus"] is already learning that with Srina :p

[member="Srina Talon"]

Can I send my apprentice instead? I promise she will probably hate the experience as much as I would. Besides I am too busy (swamped quite literally in my current thread) and you wouldnt have a much fun wit me around.

[member="Srina Talon"]

So many things to do, thingsto corrupt, spells to research. Honestly [member="Darth Metus"] would make a better subject for a shopping spree. Promise, cross my heart and how one of enemies die.

*start looking for something to distract the two from this disturbing turn of events.*

[member="Katrine Van-Derveld"][member="Daxton Bane"][member="Darth Metus"]

She's right. Submit, or suffer.

I already have a plan. Katrine needs specific components for spells that a particular SpaceMall sells in the seedier part of the bazaar. She reaches out to Metus for support and he in turn taps Srina, cause why not, and also Daxton for additional muscle for the outing. Totally legit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom