Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mando looking for a friend

So my Mandalorian Character, Darsch Vizla is very lonely and needs a buddy. She might be that over protective friend or sarcastic nerf herder of a friend. But she'll love you as her friend and ally. I don't it if you want to take the friendship a step further as long as it goes smoothly.

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
Just so happens that joti here could use a buddy too :)

Took a peek at the bio, hope you don't mind, just wanted to be sure they'd mesh well before I replied.
Joti is a fellow concordian who dislikes force users, though she has started a bounty hunter career, which could lead to slight conflict? probably be good for roleplay though, especially if they become friends regardless, joti's not heartless after all ;)

So that's on the table if you want to meet up sometime

Valdus Bral

️ Clan Bral Alor ️| Warlord of Nellogant
[member="Darsch Vizla"]

Do you hate force users?

Do you see force sensitivity as an unfortunate disease?

If you answered yes, then may I introduce myself. Valdus is a big Man(do) with big dreams. He's on the large scale of things for the Galaxy, he used to be a premiere warlord/general in the most recent iteration of a Mandalorian major faction. That being said, I've missed having more personal/small scale roleplays.

There's plenty of fun Mando writing going on. A small group of us are running a multi-thread campaign. The current chapter is underway already, but we have a few more planned and can work you in easy. And we network to do threads together pretty frequently. Feel free to drop me a line if you want to hang around the discor. Even if you don't jump into a thread with us, it's a great think tank to bounce ideas off of.

[member="Darsch Vizla"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom