Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mandatory Vacation {Short LOA}

Okay, so it ain't exactly 'mandatory', nor is it really a 'vacation' (I wish), but it is an LOA of sorts. I'm taking a step out for a few days as part of, uh, what's it called?... Mental health day thing. Just more than one. Why, you may ask, would that require me hopping off of the site for a tiddly bit? Well, it's a few things, really. For one the more time I'm on here the more obligated I feel to do writing on here- even when I got better things to do, or really ain't in the mood for such things. Second reason is a tad more personal, I guess. Long story short I'm an overly empathetic person (working on reigning that in) and even the bloody internet can get me riled up after awhile. So every lil bit I just need to take a break, remind myself that things are chill, and just relax.

Everybody needs a break here or there. Some do need more than others, of course. I'm probably one of those. As another note though, I might pop in for a few minutes here or there, just to check my notifications (it's a damn habit, I tell you), maybe like a post, but that'll be it. Besides that you probably won't hear a peep from me unless you have my Skype! Which, if you were wondering, can be found at the bottom of this post. Should you wish to speak with me about something urgent, or if you just want to chat, you can poke me over there. HOWEVER: If you're not already on my contact list you must tell me who you write when you send a contact request. Anyone who doesn't tell me who they are will not be added. Just a rule of mine.

In summary: I'll be back in a few days, love you all, blah blah blah, see ya.
Display Name: Van-Daalen
People who might want to see this: [member="Anja Aj'Rou"] | [member="Corvus Raaf"] | [member="Matsu Xiangu"] | [member="Vrag"] | [member="Enigma"] | Anyone else threading with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom