Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suggestion Mandate: Conjunction Junction

With the new Junction Rules: https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/junctions.145318/#post-1979036

Along with the recent discussions of the defunct Ally rules eating up space where creative Mandates could be in place instead, I suggest we should fashion some new Mandates that play with Junctions and Diplomacy in the same way the majority of mandates deals with invasions.

My super uncreative suggestion is basically copy cat Contagious Assault but for Junctions.

Conjunction Junction
  • Strength: This Major Faction whenever participating in a Junction, may select an additional adjacent hex to be gained not subject to rebellion.
  • Weakness: Whenever successfully completing a Junction, the last faction to Invade, Rebel, or Skirmish this Major Faction, that is eligible to receive hexes, gains an adjacent hex of their choice

I implore the rest of you to come up with mandates like this too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom