Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Mandalorian Treehouse

47y8gzA.png

Today was the day of the official meeting between Cynthia and Aloy, the woman who had been newly appointed as the leader of the Nite owls. The woman had been invited to the House of Alor's where everything had been set up. It was rather rustic with a mostly hard dark wood look to the room, past Mandalors had projectors of their faces except one. Mandalor the infernal who had a statue to size that stood by the head of the chair Cynthia sat. Food had been set on the table along with drinks. Drinks that Cynthia would not partake in even if she wanted. "Star I can't wait nine months." She said excitedly. It had only been a few hours since they had got back from a gene clinic. A child of their own. One they could raise as successor and love and cherish. It was a day Cynthia always imagined but never thought she'd get to. "I suppose this means no fighting for me till then and some more. I guess why you are not around I could ask Delphine and Rava to help me out, and IG will be accompanying me when I leave world." She was unsure how to feel about that.

"Suppose this makes this meeting even more important." She looked at the time and the guests would be here shortly. Everything was ready so she decided to take her seat. "We will have to work out a name you know." The smile had not faded from her lips. "Alor the guests are here." The clan member said notifying her. "Send them in please. By the way Tan'yill was invited too. Thought you two would enjoy the time together." Cynthia did not know much about Star's younger life, it had never came up with how fluid their lives was. When they had the time together they cherished those moments. Either way family was important and even Cynthia had to get to know her sister in-law.

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ

DDcbYop.png

Tag: Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla | Cynthia Solus Cynthia Solus | Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae |

Aloy was stood in the waiting room beyond, Dressed in her new beskar armor that shined with a silver gleam in it's unpainted state, Save for the starfighter-esque decorations in the form of teeth painted on her cheek plates and the handprint on the dome of her helm, A nod to the time when she server as Darsch Vizsla's right hand woman, To remind herself of simpler days. Now she was the commander of the Nite Owls, Leading their paramilitary organization in what she had dubbed "The Shadow Crusade", The war against Death Watch within the shadows of the mandalore sector.

She paced back and forth in the waiting room, Anxious to finish this meeting with the Alor of House Solus, A stranger to her, Who's only connection to her was her marriage to Stardust, The sister of Tan'yill. Blue, Her Blue. The same Blue that she spoke to in the room even now.

"It'll be fine right? I mean she said "Welcome to the family" and she's a mandalorian, She wouldn't have said it if she didn't meant it right?" She says quickly, Still pacing back and forth like a mad woman, Producing a high pitched metallic tap with every step as her clawed cybernetics tried to keep up.

"Cynthia came to our aid during the battle of wayland. She wouldn't have if she still held a grudge against House Vizsla, So we should be fine. Right? Right?"

<"Alor Solus will see you now">
One of Cynthia's clan informs the pair upon entering, Promting Aloy to halt her pacing and turn into the doorway with a slight nod to the man as she entered, Her cybernetic leg's whirring announcing her impending arrival long before Cynthia or Stardust could see her.

"Just like... Stick by me yeah? I ain't gonna survive without your company, Love" She smiles softly to Tan'yill on her way in, Unknowing of what to expect during this meeting.
xq1EAHk.png

Stars mind was mostly preoccupied, she was gonna be a mother to a newborn again and the thought excited and worried her, glancing to cry this as she spoke excitedly and couldn't help a warm smile and a chuckle as she reached down and patted her head

sadly you must dear, trust me having brigh I couldn't wait either hahaha

Moving over to the other side of cynthia she took a seat and sighed as she stretched a little before she glanced to cynthia and nodded

and I'll make sure to have STRICT instruction not to let you fight anywhere I dont care how small of a battle it is

She was firm in saying this, giving her a hard look before she relaxed and gave a sweet smile to her wife, her wife losing her leg already had put star on edge now she was pregnant with their child

Nodding her head in agreement she chuckled, a name damn star always sucked at naming things never was a strong suit

I'll...need your help with naming I'm not the best at it hahaha

The guest had arrived, clearing her throat she glanced to cynthia and raised a brow, her sister would be arriving as well it seemed....she had to be happy at that especially all the missed time between them years she couldn't get back...

I've missed so so so many years with her cynthia...now to have her suddenly back in my life its...its nice

DDcbYop.png

''You'll go crazy if you keep doing that...'' Blue said softly from her position casually leaning against the wall, as she watched Red march back and forth. Blue was not indifferent to meeting her sister-in-law again, but she had not been around to experience the grudge that seemed to have been between House Vizsla and House Solus. That fact made the meeting much easier to the rutian than it was to the red flower that was her partner and love of her life.

Red... My lovely Red. You stepped in between me and those felucians without a single thought about your own safety. You kicked dar'manda shebs on Wayland, and I know I will fight by your side many times again. Still, you're worried to meet with someone from the same creed and if not already considered family, they would probably soon be. Your many and complex sides, be it deep and serious or light and amusing, truly fascinate me. Though, the ones that elicit that sweet smile upon your pink and natural lips are my favorite. That is just one of the many reasons that I love you...

Blue pushed herself from the wall and walked over to Red. Helmet under her arm and instead of the black hood protecting her lekkus she wore the traditional rylothian headpiece. Her blue and steel gray beskar'gam was clean and tended to for the meeting, with the beskar plates being polished in honor for their hosts in general and Star especially, who she felt obligated to live up to now that they were followers of the same creed. Alright, as a little sister she might have been under a little pressure.

''I can't say I know my sister... Well, not yet...'' she said with a touch of sadness in her voice. That fact would soon change, she hoped. ''But, what I could tell from her after the libaration of Mandalore... She held no grudge against you, and if she didn't I doubt her wife will either. And you're right, she wouldn't have came to our rescue otherwise.''

<"Alor Solus will see you now">

They were interrupted by a male voice announcing that they were welcome in as he opened the doors for them.

''I''ll be right behind you, sweetheart...'' she said and gave her a wink and a sweet smile before they entered, Aloy taking the lead.

xq1EAHk.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom