Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mandalorian Flagship OOC

Ok so this is the OOC for discussion of the flagship project we've been working on. Below is a list of suggested objectives for Mandalorians. It would be appreciated if opposition would specify what objective they are opposing in their post.

MANDALORIAN OBJECTIVES:

Funding:
Intel/counter-Intelligence:
Companies:
Patrols:
Construction:
Defense Security:
Equipping:
Material Gathering:
Allies:
Forcer Mumbojumbo:

Now for rules. This thread is for discussion and clairification of post. No drama is to be had here. This is not your place to publicly have it out with others. The site has an awesome message system if there is a problem then that system is your best avenue. If tempers flare and you feel the need to report something please PM the offending person and the faction admins involved before you decide to bug the staff.

Anyone not in the Mandalorians that woukd like to be allies post here or PM me, Strider Garon and or Gilamar Skirata to let us know.

Thanks kids in advance for your participation.

And it's up. The Taung Project IC

[member="Danger Arceneau"]

I'm sure we will but I'm going to have to check with the other admins to double check what exactly we have decided. Let me PM you when I hear back from the other 3.

e70.gif

[member="Ordo"]

*sees the "Patrols" objective*

Despite my thoughts of not getting involved in any RP's right now, but I think that I could handle a small amount of patrolling, seeing as Adenn needs to do something serious. So I'll post soon :D.

[member="Adenn Gra'tua"]

We are in deep space so you can patrol the construction area or the hyper lanes around it. The location is vague so far so if you see a blank area on the map that makes sense then that's fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom