Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mandalorian Crusaders: Mission Board

b0oS79u.gif
Mandalorian Crusaders - Mission Board

By order of the Warmaster, the Mandalorian Crusaders have opened their services to the Galaxy! No mission is too large, no objective is out of reach. If you, an individual or faction, need capable hands to get a job done look no further. Simply post below with the requested information and a team will be dispatched immediately.

Mission Difficulty:

• Platinum - Large scale military operations. Generally requires a dedicated detachment of Crusader vessels and personnel. Exceptional Risk.
  • Gold - High Risk. Generally requires the attention of a dedicated "strike" team (approximately 3-5 writers).
  • Silver - Moderate Risk. Generally requires the attention of a single Crusader or, at most, a two man team.
  • Bronze - Light Risk. Generally requires the attention of a single Crusader.
Mission Synopsis: Please provide the URL to the thread in question (if applicable) and a general summary of what needs to be accomplished.

Compensation: Please provide the sum you are offering to pay for this service. Do keep in mind that, the higher the difficulty, the more we will expect to be paid. A third of the compensation is due upfront, and payment with physical assets alongside credits is highly encouraged. In the event that an offered sum is deemed insufficient, the Crusaders will name a sufficient price before proceeding.

*** Note, the Mandalorian Crusaders are not accepting missions from the Galactic Republic, the New Republic, or One Sith factions. ***

Taneas Haring

T
[member="Isley Verd"] it's a shame you won't take any jobs off the new republic. Here I was reading thinking this would be a good time to issue a large scale assets raid. ships and vehicles.

After all the old galactic republic is weak while the Phoenix rises in it's ashes giving birth to a better and new republic. One that will try not to pee the mando's off.

Taa Nul

CEO of Kamigen Incorporated
I've a gold level mission opportunity for the clans. I'm currently looking to acquire several droid refineries on Geonosis, and I need a dedicated team of warriors and commanders to take temporary charge of my private army and claim said facilities. The payment is five hundred thousand credits, to be divided equally amongst the team.

[member="Isley Verd"]
[member="Lyth Meran"]
[member="Taneas Haring"]

Taneas Haring

T
[member="Darth Carnifex"] sir the only one who is laughing is you. As the saying goes don't knock it till you've tried it.

[member="Count Morcus"]

--- ///TRANSMISSION: START/// ---

Greetings, old friend.

The Crusaders will gladly accept this mission. I am assigning [member="Skorri"], [member="Alkor Centaris"], and [member="Canal"] to this operation, they will be inbound immediately. The financial sum is acceptable, however, these particular individuals would benefit more from tangible equipment than credits. I am willing to accept 450,000 credits and armaments within your reach for this job.

-Isley, WM.

--- ///TRANSMISSION: END/// ---

OOC: Feel free to start up the thread and tag those assigned.

[member="Taneas Haring"]

Please refrain from further commentary in this thread, thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom