Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mandalorian character needing development.

MAI

Multipurpose Advanced Infiltrator
I would be free for such a task. It could be interesting for you to meet a sentient A.I. trying to pretend it's a droid while also learning about organics enough to want to be one.

@[member="Arla Balor"]

MAI

Not at all. I tend to travel a lot in order to observe different organics and planets. @[member="Arla Balor"]

MAI

Then perhaps somewhere in Mandolrian Space, otherwise Courascant is where I currently reside.

@[member="Arla Balor"]

hmm, I think so long as I don't wear armor on Coruscant that could be fun. Arla has been no where at all...cause @[member="Verz Horak"] and @[member="Arrbi Betna"], keep her locked up.
Coruscant could be fun. @[member="MAI"]

MAI

@[member="Arla Balor"]

Understood. I will likely still be trying to understand organics by dressing as they do. So I won't exactly be in a combative state either. -insert lol-

@[member="Arla Balor"]
more like to have two epic mando's become friends the pretty attractive but smart one, and then me the big brute ... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom