Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech MAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prepare for your... examination.
armor_arrpg.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATIONPRODUCTION INFORMATIONTECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Blaster, Blades & Ballistic
  • Weight: 4.6 kg
  • Resistances
- Blasters: High
- Kinetic: Average
-Blades: High
- Light-sabers: Very low
- EMP/ION: Very low
-Heat: Average
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • NA
Strengths:
  • Decent main body
  • Can be worn over most other armors (unless otherwise stated).
  • Flexible and easy to move around in
Weaknesses:
  • Does not protect limbs
  • Does not protect against lightsabres or EMP
DESCRIPTION
Flowing on from the release of the first set of the MA series (MAH), Lab decided to start on a more lighter but still protective vest that could be worn over many suits a lighter armor. Unlike its heaver counter part the suit/vest is more focused on more common threat protection and thus had no electronic features and is not useful in developing sabre attacks.

[member="Labkahip Mordulla"]

While the submission looks good for a mass-produced item, since your company is Tier 1 it would not be able to mass-produce items. I suggest dropping the production level to limited and submitting a mod request for Mass Produced when your company reaches Tier 2.

Prepare for your... examination.
Is it possible to do Minor or hold off approving it until I upgrade? also sorry bout that, been meaning to tier up my company but have not had any lasting thread that I can use for a request. [member="Therran Graush"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom