Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Male Zeltron Dancer Slave

So...not sure what to ask here lol.

Basically: This is Mag, a buff, male, zeltron, dancer, slave, who was born to the slave life. He's spent most of his life either tending to a bar, cleaning, or entertaining guests of the club. Doubled as a bouncer occasionally cause he's basically ripped but his Zeltron abilities also helped him calm down situations.

Looking for:
Not totally sure, a character owner, temporary or long term, don't really care what job he might get. Just want to see how it might go.

Typical interactions:
Just, you know, meeting people I suppose? I may have him sold off to another NPC if not to a PC, right now he's at a Zygerrian club.

One day: He may or may not get freed, I'm uncertain. I do intend to go beyond the regular dancer style thing, but that could just mean he's an enslaved soldier, negotiator, or something. This won't happen immediately, want to do at least a few more threads. I don't want to free him immediately even if he does get freed.
If he does end up freed, definitely gonna need to figure out where I want to take him. He'd make a pretty good negotiator because he's really good with multiple languages, and his natural Zeltron abilities, and whatnot. He could technically make a good investigator of sorts, due to their limited telepathy and influence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom