Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Makkik's family

Status
Not open for further replies.
24zaw5l.jpg
1075i7d.jpg
23shjcz.jpg
2h5ikcw.jpg
In order seen above.​
Name: Merikk
Loyalties: Makkik, and the rest of the family.
Role: Makkik's brother, and the resident technology buff of the Jawa family. When Makkik needs something high-tech with one of his... projects... Merrik is the one to come to.
Development Threads: Could provide if needed
Species: Jawa
Force-Sensitive: Nope
Appearance: ...Jawa.
Personality: Calm, mellow, average.
Weapon of Choice: He's not a fighter.
Wealth: Merikk shares every penny he has with the family.
Combat Function: Merrik... is not a fighter.
Notable Possessions: Various doo dads and bits and pieces, a datapad, and a few other small pieces of technology. He's often seen with a cup of cofee.
Other Notes: Froma young age, Merrik was a Jawa specifically fascinated with the technical doo dads and spare parts that his tribe scavenged, and while he was only a child he became extremely proficient with them, even going as far to learn how to work the ancient computer system in his tribe's sandcrawler, that had never been used before. At some point, Merrik left the tribe, like the rest of his family, with Makkik to go start a junk shop. Since then, he's worked with the rest of his family, specilaizing in programming things, and working the techincal bits and pieces.

Name: Uncle Alkikk
Loyalties: Makkik, the rest of the family
Role: Makkik's uncle, the weapons specilaist of the family.
Development Threads: Could provide if needed.
Force-Sensitive: No
Appearance: ... Jawa 2.0
Personality: Quick to solve a problem by shooting it, and fairly easy to annoy.
Weapon of Choice: Electrical rifle, his collection of scavenged weapons.
Wealth: He shares every penny he gets with the rest of his family.
Notable posessions: A small collection of salvaged and slightly modified (just to be smaller, and with some flashy lights) weapons including: An ion pistol, a blaster rifle, a stun baton, and a plasma flinger.
Combat Function: Alkikk likes to think he's an amazing shot with a blaster rifle. He's not. At all. He could barely hit a paralyzed bantha at point blank range. Other then that... he's still a crappy fighter.
Other Notes: Alkikk had never been like other Jawas in the trait of pasifism, ever since the day he'd found thatblaster rifle int he middle of the desert...

Name: Fred
Loyalties: Makkik, the rest of the family
Role: The resident... something or other.
Development Threads: Could be provided if needed.
Force-Sensitive: No
Appearance: Jawa 2.1
Personality: Always making mistakes and messes, always being clumsy.
Weapon of Choice: His rubber ducky
Wealth: He shares every penny he has with the rest of the family.
Combat Function: ...No.
Notable Possessions: A few broken pieces of junk.
Other Notes: Fred isin't techincally part of the family, but they found him wandering the desert alone... so they adopted him. He's not the brightest bulb in the bunch, but he's useful for... something. They just havne't figured out what yet.

Name: Jalakkik
Loyalties: Makkik, the rest of the family.
Role: The resident smart one, Makkik's grandmother.
Development Threads: Can be provided if needed
Force-Sensitive: Yes, but only to a certain extent. As she was never trained, and is to old for training now, she can't preform any force abilities. But, she has the rare trait to be able to predict mortal danger. Once, this saved her tribe from a massive sandstorm.
Appearance: She looks like a gungan! Kidding. Jawa.
Personality: Old and wise, but still with a sense of wry humor.
Weapon of Choice: "I'm to old for that!"
Wealth: She shares every penny she has with her family.
Combat Function: She is definitly not a fighter, but she's pretty strong for her old age... and that stick can hurt.
Notable Possessions: Jawa shaman's staff.
Other Notes: Jalakikk was once the shaman of her tribe, and ruled over it for many decades. but, when her grandson decided to leave the tribe to become a junk dealer, she traveled with him, and has remained with him.

[member="Makkik"]

That looks like a cool family! Might as well meet with them ICly. :D

Anyways, I would like to ask for a bit more clarification at the Uncle Alkikk part. To prevent any abuse, I would like to know what kind of weapons are in his collection. A general classification (blaster, slugthrower, lightsaber, etc.) would be OK, and a number of weapons.

[member="Maria Natalja"] - I added in his collection. :D Note that when I sya they're modified I just mean they have some flashy lights, and shiny bits attached... they don't work any better then anything else. Also, note that while Uncle Akkik could probably build a balster rifle out of spare parts, and he knwos how weapons work... he has horrible aim, and would be terrible in a blasterfight. :p

Also, you're welcome to drop in to Jawamart. :p

Ty for judging!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom