Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Making some friends

Sibar Laval

S
[member="Falton Broncs"] [member="Aspen Laval"] [member="Spero"]

Sibar smiled and took Falton's hand. "It is great to meet you Falton. You can call me Major Laval. I thank you for keeping my daughter company, she really can do unpredictable things." His helmet gave Falton a blank stare but under his helmet he was generally happy. He knew what Aspen did when she started to freak out.

Falton Broncs

Protect my friends before they share my family's f
"Good to meet you to," Falton said, his insides were now a little relaxed, he was still stuggling to stay calm. He smiled even though he felt he could be burnt at any second, Relax, said a voice inside of him, He means well, lower your defenses.
Falton knew Aspen's father was happy.
[member="Spero"]
[member="Aspen Laval"]
[member="Sibar Laval"]

Falton Broncs

Suddenly, Falton felt a disturbace in the force when suddenly, he heard a shout, "We have an Intruder on Campus". He turned around to see First Order Stormtroopers, he looked at Major Laval, but they started firing upon Falton, Too Late. He thought and leaped away from the rest. When he landed, a bullet went straight through his right shoulder, "OW! DANG!" he yelled in pain, he glared at the stormtroopers firing at him, "You shouldn't have done that." he said feriously and activated his lightsaber, a dark purple blade emerged from his hilt. "HE'S A JEDI!" they yelled, "KILL HIM!". In defense, he started deflecting bullets. Falton didn't have much experience in the force, but his lightsaber skills had almost been perfected. He didn't realize until it was too late, Falton just made the biggest mistake. He revealed himself as a Jedi in front of Major Laval.

[member="Spero"]
[member="Aspen Laval"]
[member="Sibar Laval"]

OOC: Sorry guys, it took me a while to do homework...

Spero was still petrified of fear from Sibar Laval coming that he didn't feel the disturbance in the force. 'Well, Falton already revealed himself to be a jedi, so there's no harm in revealing myself,' thought Spero. Suddenly, Spero also whipped out his lightsaber. He started deflecting lasers when he thought, 'what's Sibar going to think of me now?' But it was too late now. He lunged at one of the troopers, aiming for the arm as he still wasn't sure if he wanted to kill one of Sibar's comrades yet.

Falton Broncs
Aspen Laval
Sibar Laval

Aspens mind continued to wander even the sounds and sights of the lightsabers deflecting the blaster bolts were not enough to bring her back into this world. Thoughts flew through her head of everything from when she was 6 all the way until now. But what stuck in her mind the most was the night her mom had sent her over the edge. It was pretty much a normal day on Naboo where Aspen and her mother were staying. Aspen was about 7 and she was out in the meadow picking flowers all afternoon and then it came time for dinner. She went inside to find her mother inside making dinner. But after they had eaten things took a turn for the worse. Aspens mother had started calling her fat and ugly for what seemed like no reason. This nagging got so bad that Aspen ran out the door and down to a bridge. Her mother followed her and was apologizing but Aspen was already standing on the edge threatening to jump off and end her own life. This was not the first time someone had called her fat or ugly, this was an everyday occurrence at school. It had gotten much worse over the last year and she was tired of it. She thought if she jumped and ended her life that no one would miss her. But it was about that time the her dad showed up, he had been off world working but he was there now when Aspen needed him the most. He came to her and pulled her away from the edge. This was the only reason she was still around today. But the cuts on her arms also started that night. It was shortly after the incident with her mother. She had gone into the bathroom. She found one of her moms razor blades and began to cut herself, the cuts stung but they helped her to hold on. This cutting went on for about 30 minutes or an hour before her father discovered that she was missing. She had cut herself so deep by the time he did that she had to be rushed to the hospital before she bled out. This one day had changed her life forever and forever she would be scarred from it.

[member="Falton Broncs"]
[member="Spero"]
[member="Sibar Laval"]

Sibar Laval

S
[member="Falton Broncs"][member="Aspen Laval"][member="Spero"]

Sibar watched as all hell broke loose. He took a moment to realize what was going on before quickly comming the base. "This is Major Laval! We got two Jedi here on my postion! We need AT-FA's here ASAP!" Sibar lunged at his daughter and embraced her, trying to block her from what was going on. "It's okay Aspen.....it's going to be fine."

Falton Broncs

Falton was struggling, this was a pretty bad situation he had found himself in. Not only had he been caught, but he had just ended all chances he had with the girl that he felt so strongly about. He started to run toward the troops and divert them from everyone else. Come and get me, he thought. Miraculously, the First Order Stormtroopers had followed him. Before running, he tried to send a brain message to Spero, Get back to the ship, go back to the Jedi Temple, the bullets flew everywhere. As he ran, Falton was hit on the back of the left knee and his right foot. He turned a corner and suddenly, he saw a flash of black as something smashed into his face. Falton collasped, dazed by the impact. He looked to see an armed stormtrooper approach him, with a blank white stare

Aspen very suddenly comes out of her daze to find her father holding her and blaster fire roaring. "What's going on?" She says still petrified from her vision earlier.

[member="Sibar Laval"]
[member="Falton Broncs"]
[member="Spero"]

Sibar Laval

S
[member="Aspen Laval"][member="Falton Broncs"][member="Spero"]

Sibar frowned and looked at her "It's going to be fine Aspen....your new friends....they are Jedi. We are against the Jedi." He didn't know a good way to put it. The only was to do it was to be perfectly blunt and tell her the truth. That couldn't be that bad right?

Falton Broncs

Falton was still on the ground when the Stormtroopers picked him up and dragged him toward Major Laval, he didn't know what to think, either This is the end, my life is over or Will these Stormtroopers let go of me for goodness sake. Falton looked up at Aspen and her father, he feel a terrible feeling inside that makes his situation look merely like a small knot in string.
This wasn't good,
[member="Spero"]
[member="Aspen Laval"]
[member="Sibar Laval"]

Sibar Laval

S
Sibar let Aspen go and turned around to Falton. He slugged him in the chest and looked directly he his eyes. "So why are you here? Why are you so far away from Republic space?" Sibar slugged him in the chest once more.

[member="Aspen Laval"] [member="Falton Broncs"] [member="Spero"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom