Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Making some friends

It was a beautiful day on Coruscant and Aspen was on leave from military school. So she decided to go to the mall. So her leg was broken so she was on crutches. Which was to say not fun. She had been run over 4 times already in one hour. At the moment she was sitting on a bench crying it hurt so bad.

[member="Falton Broncs"]
[member="Spero"]

Falton Broncs

Protect my friends before they share my family's f
Falton Broncs landed his ship into Coruscant. The night before, he had snuck out of the Lothal Jedi Temple and "borrowed" a Republic Carrier. He had figured things out from there. He looked out at the horizon, the First Order had many troops on the ground, his intentions were still under discussion with himself. He had no plans whatsoever. He just figured that Coruscant promised a proper pilot and ship that could get him around the place. I really hope Master Labooda does not find out about this, he thought to himself. He walked out of the ship calmly wondering where to go to find a pilot. Then, he heard something, it echoed through his mind, like a lost memory trying to reach out to existance. It was the sobs of a girl, by the sound of the voice, teenaged. He started wandering about the area looking around for the sobbing individual. Suddenly, the sobbings started to trigger memories. Of Falton's parents, of the murderer's death, and Falton's miserable ten years in poverty. The pain was so great, he got onto his knees. Then, he started seeing memories that were not his, visions of another person, some one with blonde hair. Screaming, Falton forced himself back into consiousness, and looked around. He was on his knees, he looked up to see a teenaged girl wearing stormtrooper armor sobbing on a bench. Who is she? Falton wondered to himself
[member="Aspen Laval"] [member="Spero"]

Aspen sits there crying but through her tears she begins to sing "You are not alone for I am here with you. How can this be that you're not here with me. You never said goodbye someone tell me why did you have to go and leave my world so cold." It was her favorite song that her parents had sung to her all the time. This song was not helping as much as she thought it was instead it made her cry harder. She sat there and then removed her chest plate revealing her tank top.

[member="Falton Broncs"]
[member="Spero"]

Spero slowly landed on the always busy planet of Coruscant. The buildings loomed over him. When he saw that Falton left master lambooda's jedi temple, Spero decided to follow behind him, and make sure he was okay. He exited the stolen ship that he took to get here. All he saw was a girl in crutches crying on a bench and Falton kneeling there, looking as if he had a really bad headache. "Are you guys okay?" Spero asked, unsure what to do in this situation.

Falton Broncs
Aspen Laval

Falton Broncs

Falton looked up startled at first, but then a little disgusted. "Spero?!" I whispered, "What are you doing here?!"
He ignored my fellow classmate before he could respawn, my attention was on the girl in crutches. I decided to get back up and walk to her.
"Are you okay, Ma'am?"

[member="Aspen Laval"]
[member="Spero"]

Falton Broncs

Falton could tell she was obviously lying, but it would be rude to call her on it, "If you don't mind," he started, "I'm a little new here and I need a little instruction on where to find a ship to Yavin". Yavin wasn't excaltly the location he was trying to get to, his main attention was on Bespin, but any planet was better than being stranded on Coruscant, a First Order System.

[member="Aspen Laval"]
[member="Spero"]

"I'll join you on your way to yavin," said Spero. He also wanted to get away from this first order system, He didn't know why exactly he wanted to go to yavin, but he just wanted to go somewhere new.

Thoughts swirled about her mind about her father and the love she wished she had but could never get. She longed to be loved by someone anyone. Her childhood had been a mix of running away and cutting. She didn't know why she did what she did but she did it. She needed attention now more than ever. Her emotional as well as mental states were very unstable right at the moment.

She turned to the man narrowing her bright blue eyes to try and stop the tears from flowing. She observed him and his friend. What she noted was that they both seemed to be wearing robes of some kind. Her upper lip twitched as the tears began to flow once more but this time they flowed long streaks down her face. She didn't know why but she went and gave the original man a hug

"Yes I can show you a way." She says still crying

[member="Falton Broncs"]
[member="Spero"]

"Sweet!" Spero exclaimed. He got really excited, even though he didn't really know what they were going to do.

OOC: Grammar, Aspen, grammar! It's kinda hard to understand you sometimes.

Falton Broncs

Falton didn't know what to think, he didn't know if he should punch Spero, he didn't even know why the girl was hugging him. But something felt strange about her, something warm that he hadn't felt in years.
(OOC: And to the bag pipes sound the nymphs tread out their ground fa la la la)

"Aspen..." She says trying to stop crying. She was still hugging the man and didn't want to let go. She began to stare off into space as she had been doing since she was 5 years old and the accident

[member="Falton Broncs"]
[member="Spero"]

"Well, this is awkward. I'm already the third wheel." 'Maybe I should just take the carrier and get out of here while they're distracted...' thought Spero.

Sibar Laval

S
[member="Aspen Laval"] [member="Spero"] [member="Falton Broncs"]

Sibar didn't know why he was on Coruscant. It was One Sith space after all. But he if he was needed to make sure negotiations with them went as planned he couldn't say no. Aspen couldn't say no to go with him either. It was more of a command of a superior than her father asking to go with him. As he strolled off to where he told Aspen to wait he noticed two boys about her age with him. He simply smiled and walked over to them, his helmet still on. "Hey sweetie, negotiations went swimmingly. Who are your new friends?"

Falton Broncs

Falton felt the terror flood his whole insides, he was right, he hadn't felt this terrified since he was three and facing off with his family's murderer.
Stay calm, he probably means well. Hopefully he doesn't know I'm a Jedi.
"Hi," he starts, trying to be as calm as possible, "I'm Falton, you must be Aspen's father, nice to meet you"
His hand was shaking, but he reached it out anyway to shake the Pyro's hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom