Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Making It Up

Matreya

Passing through the doorway, Damien spotted guards as they came their way. A hand extended toward them, and with it his power. Instantly the guards seemed to freeze in place, every muscle instantly halted, whether they were mid stride or not. The result was actually comical, as those caught walking suddenly fell, bodies still in that frame of motion.

"See, Harley? With my power, I am more useful than without." Damien said then moved toward the nearest of the fallen soldiers, "You. Where is the nearest engineer working under the biological agreements?" He then chuckled, "Oh, I apologize." Damien said then released the hold he had over that man, "Speak, now."

"Leroy. He is in the room down the hall, to the left, second on the right. He is the head man, the one who oversees everything to do with the building of the implants." The man said, cowering back, fear etched along every pore of his face.

Damien smiled over his shoulder, the soldier freezing again, "No sweat, they will be fine. I have just frozen their minds, leaving the rest of them frozen as well. They can breathe and other requirements, but cognizance is out of reach."

[member="Harley Quyn"]

Harley giggled, looking at the soldiers in their frozen state as she followed Damien past them. "I see how that could be useful, at times. I think I still prefer hands - on combat. It's fun that way, kicking ass in person." As she stepped past a frozen man that still stood upright, she kicked him over, giggling as his body made a thud noise as it hit the ground.

[member="Damien Daemon"]

Matreya

Teracks' views on the actions of Harley roiled off of him, splashing against Damien's senses as they walked. He looked to the other sternly, "Remember, we do not judge actions of those in our Clan. Especially those not properly versed in our ways. She did not hurt an innocent delicately, she simply played a prank. Do not think more of it." He said then turned his attentions back to their path. Once they turned down the hall, Damien sensed ahead more guards.

They were nothing. He could easily grip their minds, but in doing so, freezing as before, he would need to release the others. So instead he reached to his hip, gripping the hilt of his saber. With a flourish he flicked the blade, activating the plasma blade with a snap hiss. Twirling it loosely in his hands, he lunged down the hall, crossing the vast distance in what seemed an instant.

Immediately his blade swung through an extending arm as the soldier attempted to leave the room he was in. How the alarm had been sounded, he would never know. But this was the case, they were aware, and they were mobilising. Lurching into the room, he swung the saber one way, then another, slaying men as he moved. That was, until he was struck in the chest by a club like weapon that sent him staggering.

Sliding down the wall, he put the blade up one way, then the other as blaster fire erupted before him. This was a skill he had used plenty, blocking, or deflecting, shots that came his way... but that was literally years ago. He had not done this sort of thing in to long. He was struck in the shoulder, singing into the armorweave clothing covering it. Another shot there would leave him without use of the arm, or worse.

Matreya

Shots rang about, now more in the hall as Teracks began to unleash from his own weaponry. But inside the room Damien was bashing as hard and fast at the shots as they rang toward him. Many were slipping by defenses, singing and burning his armorweave even more. He didn't quit however, instead he let his eyes grow to a lustrous lavender glow before he conjured a massive force push that sent everyone nearby flying.

The blow incapacitated most, leaving the rest fighting for air, all the while Damien rose then and leaped free of the rooms confines - landing midst another fire fight. Whatever Harley was doing he wasn't able to take in, but Terasks was laying absolute waste to the enemies opposite them at the end of the hall.

His momentum allowed Damien to slide to a halt opposite the door he left, midst the frame of the one on the other wall. Instantly he reached out, stretching his mind through the ether, into the other locales of the galaxy...

A loud bang sounded, then an arrow was let loose.

Matreya

Valashu now stood behind the rest of them, raining explosive arrows from his quiver. The man had no expected what came after he readied for battles of his own, but when it did, he was ready. He spotted Harley, and Damien. That was enough for him. Arrow after arrow was sleeved, then loosed. Soon enough the opponents down at the end were dying down, thanks to smoke, poison gas, foam, and explosive arrows all going off like a timed event around them. It was a beautiful work of art.

Damien finally lunged free of his protection, saber still in hand. Now he mixed himself with the shots being volleyed back and forth. He used his saber expertly, now with more chance to move in the larger space, and less enemies to focus on. But now he noticed an oddity touching at his senses. Being the mentalist he is, there was an ever present buzzing as other's thoughts touched against his own. Now though, he felt as if the dull buzzing were growing louder...

"Valashu! Behind us!!" Damien shouted, turning to cast another Force push at the enemies in the door he had left. Everyone was returning to consciousness. Those he had frozen, and those had thrown in the room. Sure the dead did not rise, but once more numbers were reaching a danger.

"All of this over a lung implant design!?!" Terask shouted behind himself.

Looking around at all of the guards coming from each direction, a smile crossed her face. "Ooh, goody!" she said, reaching for the axe in her inner cloak pocket and jumping into battle." Hey, puddin'. How ya doin'?" she asked Valashu as she passed him, working her way through a group of guards.

[member="Damien Daemon"]

Matreya

Valashu smiled at his woman, offering a nod, but nothing more. This was a large scale fight, in a small scale zone. If he offered much more he would risk damage for himself, via slipping up or something like. So instead he simply continued drawing arrows, then knocking them. Soon however, he gave up on this, using his cybernetic eye to mark all the targets, then aligning this with his telekinetic prowess, he conjured an arrow for each. Launching them with the strength of a wookiee crossbow, the arrows embedded themselves into eye sockets all around.

Meanwhile Damien sliced and diced, coursing blade threw arm, leg, torso, neck, whatever was closest and available. No more did he receive shots, no more was he wounded. No, he was on the prowl now, he was once more the warrior he had been before. Years of hiding, of dodging combat, of being a coward.. it was washed away, doused by the blood of fallen enemies. Blade met barrel of gun before swishing back in a half eight that left the plasma protruding from a mans back, before a jerk to the side set it free to slice into the arm of another. He was killing. He was deadly.

He was free.

Matreya

Damien continued feeling his adrenaline pumping, all the while he sliced enemy after enemy. They simply were no match for the speed of the Vampir-Anzat that he was, with the super heated of his plasma blade. He was like a god amongst men. Until he heard a heavy thudding approach. Finished with the dispatch of his opponents, Valashu spun, simply to feel the heaviest kick he had ever sustained slam into his ribcage, sending him soaring through the air until he felt his back dent the steel wall far behind where he had been.

There before him, was the droid of his own design: Zerstören. They were built to be incredibly durable, even to lightsabers, as well as being stronger than any wookiee ever wished they could be. Hence the broken ribs running along his torso. Of them all, he felt only a few remaining intact, and that was pure luck that they did. Immediately Damien was Force to drain what mass reserves he had left, to force the ribs back to place, to cause bonds broken to repair themselves.

It was more painful than taking the blow anyway.

However in a moments notice, broken seals were fixed, and he was on his feet. He deactivated his saber, placing it on his belt. This was no match for a sword versus a hand. The hands would win. No. Thus his hands went up, boxer style. Stepping closer, he watched the droid do the same.

Go figure. He had never believed that he would face the things he he had a hand in creating. There had never been an inclination in his mind. Now though, he was clad for speed. This thing was not fast. Then again, it also didn't have much weaknesses either.

Matreya

Step, step, sway. Step, step, sway. Damien was ready, keeping his body loose, able to bob and weave, to dodge, dip, or dive when needed. He might not be able to place much in this brute like bodies way in the fashion of damage, but the larger then thou droid would not be able to lay a hand on him... he hoped. Another blow like that? A bone crushing, energy depleting assault like before, well it could not be sustained. Let alone survived, if he was correct.

A right jab came his way, under which he ducked, scooting to the side around it. This arm then shifted trajectory, swinging back as a belt elbow toward his skull, but he simply continued the dance, moving around behind the droid. There he aimed a powerful blow for the back of the things head, slamming it forward, all the while he attempted to grip at the less dense cable that acted as its spinal cord.

However it was simply too much strength required to detach it, so after a single jerk, he just removed the hold and leaped backward through the doorway, once more into the fire fight in the hall. It would seem that with the arrival of the droid, others had come as well. It all boiled down to a single question for him: what else was being done here that the company needed top shelf security???

Merr-Sonn hardly had better. It was insane.

Matreya

As he slid across the floor, Damien watched as the Zerstören turned around, scanners narrowing in on him, "Valashu!! Explosive!!! Neck!!" At that, within a single instant, his hyper advanced eyes watching as an arrow planted itself into the wiring and such that made up the droids neck. He immediately threw up an arm to cover his face as the explosion dropped the body instantly. The shrapnel that went flying actually managed to leave a few thin slice marks along his arm and legs but he ignored it.

Afterward he let his head fall back to the floor with a light thump. It was exhausting. This whole thing. He was out of the works. It had been too long that he had not seen battle, had not spent time midst the throws of life and death. He had exerted power, more than was necessary, on healing himself, more than needed on the telekinetic moves he used earlier. So much waste, for no reason.

Hell, until then he had hardly remembered his Force Walking abilities. To which he did now. He had accidentally tapped into their power a bit before, but now he did so consciously, filling his aching limbs, burning lungs, until his body felt healthy. Right as rain. It had been the Art of the Small that fixed his bones, so they would hurt for a time, but for now they were as strong as if the breaks had not happened.

Rising to his feet he looked around, glad finally to see the battle was over. At least for now there were no more enemies on the approach, "How's everyone doing?"

Matreya

"Wondering what the kark is up with this much defenses!" Teracks replied, leaning against a nearby wall before sliding to the ground to rest. As it was, Damien was sure that the rest of them felt the same. Harley was hardly able to be called Force sensitive, but was Polydroxol so he couldn't pretend to know the full extent of her state, but he did know Valashu was always moving, always leading. The man had to be tired when he first arrived, but he played it cool.

Currently the archer was picking up, and cleaning, all of his still whole arrows. How many he had to start with Damien wasn't sure, but it would be plainly obvious that the number now was far less, "Im good Damien, a bit curious as to what is going on though." He called in return.

"I will explain that when we are finished Val, and I do apologize for just calling you here like this. If I had another option I would have taken it. But as you can see, this place had a small army. Three people, two of which are hardly trained in ways of the Force, well it was hectic." Damien said, "But I will be making my way on for now. You all just watch my back."

Before any could reply, he turned and continued down the hall toward the center where he noticed the other door. The second on the right. His target was inside. However the door was tightly closed, and the Force warned him to be cautious. So he was. His Force Shadow stepped free of his body, passing through the physical barrier that made up the door and wall. Once inside his ethereal essence spotted a bomb strapped to the door, rigged to blow, should it be opened. Besides that, in the corner stood an armed Yuuzhan Vong.

Matreya

"Hmmm." Damien hummed, thinking of how to proceed. Teracks had extensive training in defusing bombs, and could likely open the door without letting it explode - if he was on the side of the door that held the explosive. As it were, there was only a couple means Damien could see this working. The door opening, then the bomb exploding. He could ask Valashu to create a telekinetic barrier, one that would encase the detonation, but that would likely then send the blast wave back into the room, killing the man they had come to see. And that was not going to happen, as they had gone through his much, done all of this, to find this man, to gather Intel on the implants he wished to make.

So that left the other option: defusing it without opening the door. That would be difficult, cause it would require one to use their Shadow as well as telekinetic abilities at once. Were it a human inside, Damien could grip the mind of the man, and force him to open the door safely. Yuuzhan Vong though, like what he hoped to create, were not able to be touched in this way by the Force. Even Vongsense, which was an ability he knew a brief bit about, wouldn't be able to reach the goal he wanted, as it was simply a means to sense where Vong were.

So instead Damien turned his Shadow's attentions back toward the bomb. Taking an imaginary knee, the Ancient brought his gaze as close as he could get. It was a strange set up, that had blast caps in several locations. With the wiring split to so many points, simply ripping the wires wouldn't work, unless they could be severed at a literal simultaneous point in time. No, he would need to look at this differently. Removing the caps could be done, but this too was dangerous as with the wires still connected he would need to be more careful than he had ever been.

"Valashu, come here please."

Matreya

"Sure." Val said, approaching quickly. He still held his bow, and now also wielded a look of determination.

"I need a major favor." Damien muttered, having finally drawn back into himself, "Something requiring the utmost trust. Inside this door is a bomb, nicely put together too. But my skills are not good enough to be able to detonate it safely, nor disconnect the blast caps. I need," Damien paused, taking a breath, "I need you to let me into your mind, to control you, so I can use your power to safely blow this thing."

The look changed quickly from determination, to shock, then a nod, "Go ahead." Valashu said removing a Jal Shey armband.

Damien nodded, then wasting no time reached out tentatively. It was not a painful process, sort of like water being absorbed into a sponge. Quickly his consciousness overtook the mind of Valashu, but it did not control it, rather worked alongside it. Slowly he extended the archers hand, going from his own memory as he made a bubble surrounding the bomb, on both sides, of telekinetic pressure that slowly went inward until it detonated. The resulting explosion was loud, much more than had been expected, but it hardly breached the bubble.

At that Damien withdrew, then extended outward a bit of his own Force energies, filling what he had been required to use, and a bit more, "Thank you, vod, my friend." Damien said as Valashu returned to where he had been prior.

Harley skipped over to where Valashu stood, giggling as she stepped up to him. "Having fun, handsome?" she asked as she grinned wide, giving him a kiss on his cheek. She then turned to walk toward Damien, looking to see if he needed help. "Hey there, you got this? Let me know if ya need some help over there, kay?"

[member="Damien Daemon"]

Matreya

Damien nodded, "Sounds good to me. Follow." He said, then opened the now basically destroyed door. Stepping inside, he cast his eyes toward the Vong, whom had already thrown down his weapon, clearly understanding that nothing he did would stop the group that was presently inside the building.

"We come for a lesson, nothing more, yet your company has enough men to fight a war?" Damien asked, brow arched as he moved slowly closer, "Have you heard what was going on out there?" He took another step, "My team and I took out everything, even the droid." Another step, then a smile cracked, "You will tell me what I want to know, or you will end up like the rest of the mongrels out there in the hall."

Another step, then another. By now the Vong was entirely shaken, literally. This being was obviously not a warrior. Was not of the past the species bred from.

[member="Harley Quyn"]

Harley giggled as she looked from Damien to the Vong, studying the looks between predator and prey. "I say ya get all the info he's got, then kill him anyway. Unless he wants to make friends with us.." She trailed off, starting to giggle again. "Of course, I don't know if you wanna kill him off just yet.."

[member="Damien Daemon"]

Matreya

There, words of wisdom. Listen to her. Damien's subconscious murmured to him, whispering of how sweet and easy the act would be. Maybe he would acquiesce. But for now he still had the information to gather. So, he did.

For at least three hours he studied, learning every nook and cranny of the implants. They were intricate things, made for the body so how else would they be? But by the end, through necessity, Damien chose to stick with what he had learned instead of attempting to go to a hospital to learn more. Questions would be asked, ones that needn't be. They had broken in, and that could lead to criminal charges.

So simply they returned to their encampment. Once there, Damien set about searching for sterile hypoallergenic plastics for use in such a task. Soon enough the plastic was heating, almost ready for molding processes which would come next.

[member="Harley Quyn"]

"Well, as much as I love to see some action, it could prove useful to have kept him alive." Harley was a bit bummed, but she quickly got over it and started paying attention to Damien and his project. "So, being that I'm a Polydroxol, do ya think that this would be something I might be interested in? The implants, I mean. I love the idea, and they might prove useful, but would it be more trouble than what it's worth?"

Harley found herself a seat, reaching into her pocket for her lighter and cigarettes. After lighting one she reached back into her pocket, replacing the cigarettes and lighter while grabbing her bottle of rum for a drink. "So, how much longer you think this will take? Don't you still need somebody to test em out on?"

[member="Damien Daemon"]

Matreya

"Yes it might harder than its worth. These are made for humans, or those with near regular circulatory system. Polydroxol, your people, are an unknown. You all are basically mercury, liquid, made to mold as you see fit. How you all even survive, let alone thrive, is well beyond my knowledge." Damien said as he set about pouring the plastics into a lung mold the Vong was nice enough to give to the Ancient. As it cooled, he looked back to the woman.

"It should not take much longer. If it sets properly, I will simply need to make these two frame molds, then a syntth flesh piece to layer between. After that its all a matter of making sure each piece is filled and coated lightly in the Voidstone." Damien said, shrugging, "So maybe... I don't know. An hour?" At that Damien began a quick game of Sabacc with a few vod until the process was complete.

From there he made sure to add powder to the nearly firm form pieces, then layered the rest as well. Before long he had a long that was put against an artificial breathing machine...

"It works." Damien said, laughing quietly, "And even against just this one, I can feel my power would not work as much as wanted. Imagine two! The person would truly be an Ysalamir!"
[member="Harley Quyn"]

"Okay, well I think I might look further into it. I need to know the basics of it, as well as the full extent of the information available." She paused, taking a gulp of rum and lighting her cigarette. After replacing everything in her pocket, she stood up, looking at Damien's smile. "Well, it's been a pleasure doing business with you. I'll just get these to Valashu now. Until next time," she said, holding her hand out for him to shake before turning to leave.

[member="Damien Daemon"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom