Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Making a new faction

@[member="Taras Crozo"]

Basically, there are only a few important things. The faction must have at least three active members, but the more, the merrier. When you create the faction, you must make a thread in the Roleplay Discussion forum about it. And that's it. Well, of course, if you allow Force-users, you must make a subboard or something for them where they could train and stuff. Promotions should be given, too, when it's needed.

About your other question: what are you planning to do? What kind of faction is it? :)

@[member="Taras Crozo"] First off, read through this. Make sure that you're good there first. Secondly, try and be as active as possible. Factions falter without a leader. If you can do that, and can find a player base, you should be good.

For planets, well, what do you need? Kessel is clear, as are plenty in the old Sith holdings. Just pick one from there.

I was thinking about making a bounty hunter faction. It really seems that there aren't many options for a person who is a bounty hunter. I've also already read through that post

@Ak'lya
@[member="Darth Malificete"]

Then I'm not sure where would be best. If the Suns stay major, ask to be in their territory, or perhaps ask for a sponsor. If the Suns don't stay, take Nal Hutta or some other planet similar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom