Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question Major Faction starting hexes

Bunker-level Normal
3. A Major Faction's is dependent on the number of people it has during it's Major Faction Application. For every 5 unique writers, the Major Faction will start with an extra hex, at a maximum of 3 starting hexes.

Looks like this rule is missing a word, perhaps it should be cloud?

Is this still a rule in force, by the way? I noticed that the Major Faction Application Template* just instructs applicants to list 3 hexes, without giving mention to the caveat about membership numbers. I haven't seen any recent major factions approved with less than 15 interested members, though, so maybe this is isn't really a problem yet, but in light of the reduced rules for the Flashpoint now I thought it was worth asking.

Considering the most recent app that was accepted had only 5 players, and accorded one hex, that pretty much answers my question. (❤️u Valiens Nantaris Valiens Nantaris )

*Said template also suggests 7 members are required to start, which seems to be inaccurate as well now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom