Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Major Faction Ideas?

[member="Damien Daemon"]

Now that I think about it, that would be freaking awesome. Looking at it this way... It would give, like... What would you call it, subfactions? Like in the Medieval times, several kingdoms might unite under an Alliance, but they would have different banners, shields, symbols. Get what I'm saying? Someone fighting ground combat or space combat could join a different mayors force and fly different colors! It also would give them better access to the entire faction.

Each Mayor does part of a leaders job as all mayors work together to help progress the faction and further it, while also engaging in their community, their separate kingdoms, being more engaging and interactive with their forces, players or not.

[member="Vixley CM-01"] - Well, I sent you an invite to the faction as I have it so far. We can continue in there as a means to let this thread continue with what its purpose was - letting other ideas swim around as well

[member="Honoko"] - You are a member, so we can jump to more ideas in the faction

[member="Dead Eye"]

You invited Vixley, who has no interest, lol. I don't have any characters that would fall into the theme or likeness at all. Vi wouldn't might joining up and doing partner things, but nothing official. And Gisela would do contracts with the faction, no problem.

I have been setting up a faction focused on businesses, I know this might seem like the Trade Federation and the CIS, but I find the idea of having a faction grow out of business transactions interesting. It can actually grow the associated companies from it, and if it ends up becoming important in any way, then it would be so cool, in my opinion, to see dominations and rebellions happen more because it is beneficial to many of the businesses.

[member="Vixley CM-01"] ~ My own thing was to make a char lol. I invited the account I did because we had spoken on this one. But yeah, up to you if you want to make a new character for the purpose.

Won't exactly kill me inside if you don't.

[member="Galven Hansol"]
I have seen these come and go, and despite it all, I agree with the ideas. A faction of businesses helping to better each other is brilliant. I would readily join up with Merr-Sonn

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom