Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Staff Major Faction Discords

If an SWRP Staff Administrator is present in your Discord, they are to be assigned roles that allow viewing permissions of all text channels and voice channels, minus private channels reserved for Major Faction Administrators and Major Faction Staff teams. This is to ensure all rules for SWRP Chaos are being followed and a more cohesive working relationship with the SWRP Staff Team.

Major Faction Owners have until January 7th to comply in accordance with Rule 7 of the Major Faction Owner Code of Conduct, though there will be some forgiveness for "oh, I didn't notice they were in my Discord."

Please do not attempt to obstruct this request, as the repercussions - in accordance with the Major Faction Code of Conduct - will be severe. Again, this is a reminder that Major Factions do not exist in their isolated bubbles - you do not exist outside the confines of Chaos. You requested to become a Major Faction. You were invited and approved to become a Major Faction. And you continue to exist as a Major Faction at the SWRP Staff Team's invitation.

Members are, as always, encouraged to report any misgivings or SWRP General Rule violations to the SWRP Staff Team or myself directly.

Quick point of clarification, would you like a role specific to Site Staff, or is it fine if the default role already provides access to all channels excepting Faction Staff and Team channels?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom