Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MAH FACE!

So... as people may be starting to notice, I am no longer that familiar dashing Disney rogue. Problem is, now I'm not Vulps either. Artists and photo-editors, AYUDA ME!

What I need: White streak of hair, usual on the tight side of the face(right from the pictures POV). And glowing gold eyes as I am a Zorren.

Thank you to anyone who gives this a shot.

Edit: And please turn this cloak or whatever I'm wearing under my head to a shade of blue(dark preferably) I hate reds.(perhaps that's another reason i could never truly be a sith)

[member="Nimue Stormson"]
Taken... no husband for chu.

Anyways, Update.

Got my eyes

Things remaining before I am truly Vulpesen: White Streak of hair, and the robe/cloth under my head needs to be some shade of blue instead of red.

Uriel

I Shall Know No Fear
[member="Vulpesen"] Something like this?

pIGfnGV.png

I've tried my own hand at this, and here's what I came up with. By the way, I went a little overboard after getting a tad too into modifying the given image. The colours are slightly changed, and I already changed the sizing to 150x150. Kind of curved the borders and added a shadow to it, similar to my own avatar actually. If you don't like any of those extras, I can redo it and remove the additions. Besides that, please tell me if I missed anything. I added a streak of white hair, yellow irises, and a blue majigger around his neck.

vulps%20the%20spluv_zpsb2ppbxyt.png

Did a few changes to the eyes(since they glow) BUT THE HAIR! YOU PERSON!

Edit: I'm good with the roundness, but can ya increase the size? Seems ya shrank me a tad bit too much.

[member="casual"]

Sorry, I wasn't aware that it was supposed to glow as opposed to simply yellow irises (despite the fact that you explicitly stated they were supposed to glow--again, sorry). That, and the jpeg'ing of your edit causing the white background kind of bothers me. That in mind, I edited in the glow as well.

[member='Vulpesen']

Vulps%20T.0_zpskvmzydps.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom