Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Magrath Industries activity threads

Yoru Shakou

Magrath Industries in an industrial complex that dominates all manufacturing in the Avidon System. From its small beginnings as Magrath Textiles, when the Magrath Family owned only a handful of plantations whose output was used in the Textile Industry, the company rose to prominence during the Gulag Plague Era due to the system's closed door policy which left many of the Inner System worlds untouched, while the Outer system colonized and terraformed moons suffered. The aftermath of the Plague allowed for Magrath Textiles and the Magrath Family to absorb and take over many other industrial companies in the system to ensure that only Magrath Industries reigned.

While I have made numerous factory submissions, ranging from a starfighter to hand-held blasters, I've had very little rp activity with the company, the Avidon Oligarchy and in general the Baroness whom I'm looking to revive and bring more threads to the character (as I've attempted to do so in the past few days).

Much of what I am looking for in a thread is simple interactions between the Baroness, the owner of Magrath Industries, and other company or faction representing members. Even if nothing is purchased, it still gets the name of MI and its products out into the galaxy with a bit of activity.

Any takers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom