Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Magic Cyber Tattoos — You Get What You Get (open to drop-in visitors)

Looking in the mirror, the hotshot smiled and stood up, rolling the flightsuit and zipping it closed with a wince of the fabric against his skin. The glyph was definitely ace, and the effect was truly art in his mind. The smile he had standing was absurdly cocky, and he nodded to the one who had inked him.

"The least I can do is give you a ride. My fighter has a secondary seat, but it'll be cramped until we get to orbit to the freighter. It's not luxury, but they're fast and won't much outgun us. I head to Corellia next, to see my father and drop a package. He could probably find work for your art in his pub."

Slipping his longcoat back on, the man turned with a glimmer of seriousness in his eyes. Body stance, half-cocked brow, slight curl of a sneer to his lip. What he exuded naturally holovid stars worked to portray for decades, if they were lucky.

"Just don't go following the old man on some damn fool idealistic crusade... He's good for that..."

Skeevi Merrill Skeevi Merrill

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom