Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech M808 Grenade Launcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

Intent: A Grenade launcher to be paired with juggernaut armor being made in the future
Image Source: Me at some museum in France (Don't remember went to like 90 different ones)
Canon Link: N/A
Primary Source: N/A

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
Manufacturer: Agents of Chaos
Affiliation: Agents of Chaos
Model: Grenade Launcher
Modularity: Different grenades can be fired including: Smoke, High Explosive, Chemical, and Fire (and others people think of)
Production: Minor
Material:

Cortosis (the shield)
Durasteel

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Classification: Grenade Launcher
Size: Extreme
Weight: Extreme
Ammunition Type: Grenades
Ammunition Capacity: Four Grenades per reload
Reload Speed: Slow
Effective Range: Battlefield
Rate of Fire: Very High
Stopping Power: Extreme
Recoil: High

SPECIAL FEATURES
Cortsis Shield
Modes to change from arcing shots to straight

Strengths:
Each grenade does a lot of damage
It has a high fire rate and long range
Mountable
The shield short circuits lightsabers
The standard grenade has a radius of 5 m
Can fire without a barrel

Weaknesses:
Very Heavy and big
Due to its trigger being in the back it needs to be fired using two hands (unless mounted)
Only four shots
High Recoil
While the shield is lightsaber proof, the barrel isn’t
Slow Reload speed
If barrel is cut off accuracy is decreased greatly

DESCRIPTION
The M808 Grenade Launcher is a weapon that can change based on situation. It has a cortsis shield and high fire rate. The weapon was made for the M808 Juggernaut Armor and is a replacement for the M808 Minigun. It is a devastating weapon that can change the tides of battle.

image1.jpg

[member="Renn Garrick"],

Renn Garrick said:
Image Source: Me
What do you mean by me? Was it a picture you took at a museum or did you actually make this?

Renn Garrick said:
Manufacturer:
This will need to be filled out and linked please.

Renn Garrick said:
Affiliation:
This will need to be filled out as well. If you can link who this will be for, that would be even better.

Renn Garrick said:
Cortsis (shield) Durasteel
Please link these items. I am not sure what kind of "Shield" you are referring to for the Cortosis. While I do know of the Cortosis "shield gauntlet" that the Imperial Knights used, I will still need it to be linked.

Renn Garrick said:
Classification: Frenade Launcher
I believe this is "Grenade Launcher."

The rating for the weapon is one rating over. If you want to lower either the production to Limited, or reduce one of the ratings then it should be close to "balanced."

Renn Garrick said:
Reload Speed: Slow
I recommend adding this to you list of weaknesses.

Renn Garrick said:
(if cut off, but decreases accuracy and has a chance of the grenade falling out)
I also recommend adding this as a weakness. While it could survive and be serviceable, it won't be as accurate, and lose quite a bit of range.

Renn Garrick said:
(both shall exist soon).
Go ahead and remove this.

Renn Garrick said:
Note: Currently not in a position to put images Note #2: If approved just say it is so I can fix my links, trying to get this in for the invasion.
You are able to use whatever you put into the factory the moment you throw it into active judging. Please remove these notes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom