Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech M.I.C.E.-1a Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
d5fnusd-840b5fbc-decf-4d61-b317-1d2b081f38be.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To flesh out some lore relating to the Thraeda and submit armor for a future PC
  • Image Source: Shimmering-Sword
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: The Thraeda
  • Affiliation: The U.T.N. or United Thraedar Navy, the governing body of most Thraeda within the galaxy.
  • Market Status: Closed-Market
  • Model: M.I.C.E.-1a
  • Modularity: Components of other M.I.C.E. designated gear can be attached to this armor or be used to replace missing parts.
  • Production: Limited
  • Material: Duraplast, Kevlar, Synthweave
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Multipurpose Mechanized Light Armor
  • Weight: Average
  • Resistances: (For each category choose from: None, Very Low, Low, Average, High, Very High, Extreme. Ratings of High, Very High, and Extreme will need to be added as strengths with elaboration.) Resistance Ratings Extreme will require the submission to be Semi-Unique. This Resistance Rating is considered very strong and are usually dealing with unique items that should be restricted to Player Characters only.
    • Energy: High
    • Kinetic: High
    • Lightsabers: Low
    • EMP/Ion: High
SPECIAL FEATURES

- Short Distance Radar
  • HUD
  • Advanced Computer Systems for AI
  • Capable of linking up to other M.I.C.E.-1a suits to form a network. This network shares information, communications, HUDs, Radars, and etc.
  • Vacuum Sealed
  • Rebreather
  • Able to withstand empty space.

STRENGTHS

Exo-Skeleton:
The armor comes with an exo-skeleton built to fit a humanoid form that increases the user's abilities. The suit allows the wearer to lift an additional 45kg with ease, increases the running speed by an additional half of what it previously was, and increases jump height up to six meters while adding shock absorbers that can negate any serious damage from a fall of up to fifteen meters.

Thraedar Tech: The Thraeda developed their technology in an entirely different galaxy meaning their software is almost entirely alien from the galactic standard, making their systems incredibly difficult to slice/hack.

Personal Shield Generator: All M.I.C.E.-1a suits come equipped with a personal shield generator, creating a bubble of protection around the occupant. It is resistant to blaster fire, explosives, and slug rounds, but does nothing to stop melee weapons regardless of their make.

WEAKNESSES

Not Totally Protected:
The M.I.C.E.-1a armor has plates of Duraplast covering important parts of the body, but it leaves large gaps of only Synthweave and Kevlar that don't protect against much except the elements.

Battery Powered: The M.I.C.E.-1a armor is meant for short-term deployment from a central base or dropship. Its many systems are powered by large power cells that can be entirely used up within four to six hours, so any long-term conflict sees the users of the M.I.C.E.1-a suits frequently leaving the front lines to recharge. The suit has been purpose-built to be resistant against EMPs or Ion weaponry, but should the battery be damaged, or simply run out of power, the exo-skeleton will turn off, making the armor useless and an active hindrance to the wearer.

DESCRIPTION
The M.I.C.E.1-a or Mechanized Infantry Combat Equipment-1a, is the standard armor for the special forces of the Thraeda, known as RAPTRS. It was purpose-built for these soldiers to be able to drop into the heart of enemy territory, carry out a mission, and return hopefully unscathed while causing the most amount of havoc along the way. However, as the Thraeda currently have no enemies, these soldiers make up the bulk of the recon expedition, traversing the galaxy to gather information on the current state of things and report back to the colonial fleet to inform the Thraeda's next move.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Muphinz Muphinz

Hello! I'll be your judge today! Nice armour with a good art! I found only one problem.
  • Your ratings are overpowered (+3), please fix this.
    • If you're not sure how this working you can find the Technology Spreadsheet here. You need to copy to your drive first, and after this you're able to use it.
That's all, please let me know if you edited these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom