Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lyon Hara

Lyon Hara

L
NAME: Lyon Hara
FACTION: None
SPECIES: human
SEX: male
HEIGHT: 6 feet tall.
WEIGHT: 200lbs
EYES: Blue
HAIR: Brown
SKIN: Caucasian
FORCE SENSITIVE: nope
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
+Expert at Hand To Hand
+Expert Bladesman

+Humble
+Kind
+Trustworthy
+Merc at heart

-sarcastic
-Hates meeting people
-weak in blaster combat
-One Eyed: can only see partial views

APPEARANCE:
Describe your character's physical appearance. While your avatar should represent your character's appearance, there might be some things not apparent in it for use in role-playing. Height, weight, eye color, hair color, and skin color

BIO:
Born into poverty on the planet Coruscant Lyon Hara spent most of his time alone...the times he did see his parents they were sick, he could do nothing to help them, for he had no credits to support them. Wandering...alone he had met a man, this man would see him on the rooftops and train him to fight with blades, melee, and hand to hand combat. One day when they were training the man decided to go harsh on Lyon, once he pinned Lyon to the ground he gouged one of his eyes out, a few weeks later Lyon recived his mask from the man, but Lyon never forgot about his missing eye. Lyon vowed to kill him, after his teacher heard this he ran off, leaving Lyon on his own. Each day after Lyon trained alone, slowly getting stronger, His hate growing deeper, even after his master's death the hatred was still dwelling inside him. He couldn't find a way to release it, the only way he could was to kill, hurt, mame. He was free of his goal to kill his master, and allowed to pursue his other goal of domination.

SHIP: 'dagger' class starfighter
"The Sharpest Blade"

KILLS:
Post the names of the PC characters (characters role-played by real people) that your character has killed. If possible, include a link to the thread in which your character killed him/her.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
Post the names of any bounties you have delivered and the amount of money you gained for it. If possible, include a link to the thread in which it happened.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
Post the links and the titles to all of your characters Role-Plays. To make things easier, post the link and name here as soon as you enter the Role-Play thread.

Sherruk Fett

S
[member="Lyon Hara"]

Your template is incomplete, and I would also like you to realize that weaknesses should be of combat weaknesses to. The things you have listed really do not show how in combat you have a weakness, this will be a problem in many duels to come later on. As for your bio, when other people want to look at your character, they want to know his background, why he acts the way he does, and what makes Lyon unique. Not only do others look at him, but so should you, because role playing is about making a story never seen before, it should be satisfactory to make a bio for your character. While i am not an admin, these are just courteous things to do for not only yourself, but others.

Sherruk Fett

S
This is a very impressive list, to be honest, this balances out your character's strength's and weaknesses better, then sometimes me, with my earlier characters. I hope we can role play more often. [member="Lyon Hara"] :)

Sherruk Fett said:
[member="Lyon Hara"]

Your template is incomplete, and I would also like you to realize that weaknesses should be of combat weaknesses to. The things you have listed really do not show how in combat you have a weakness, this will be a problem in many duels to come later on. As for your bio, when other people want to look at your character, they want to know his background, why he acts the way he does, and what makes Lyon unique. Not only do others look at him, but so should you, because role playing is about making a story never seen before, it should be satisfactory to make a bio for your character. While i am not an admin, these are just courteous things to do for not only yourself, but others.

[member="Lyon Hara"] [member="Sherruk Fett"]

Weaknesses don't have to be combat weaknesses. While you can continue to advise people on writing their bios, Sherruk, I invite you both to realize that the rules for Character Creation are listed here.

And if someone's template is "incomplete", Sherruk, I invite you to contact a Role-play Judge or a member of the SWRP Chaos Staff team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom