Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lujo Objectives final check. Please Post!

[member="Jacen Voidstalker"] I've never coordinated anything here before, but you have to get your confidence somehow so if nobody else will be able to do it, I'll certainly help and do my best!

I've seen the films enough times to know what sort of things to say, so what could go wrong?

Roth Tillian

R
[member="Jacen Voidstalker"]

I can work with Dax and the rest of us to put something together. We have some stuff getting organized already as well, in a separate thread with [member="Jareb Kaine"]

Can I haz a Panaka?

[member="Roth Tillian"] [member="Jacen Voidstalker"] [member="Dax Ragnar"]

Yeah, definitely. Do we have a list of pilots that signed on for the invasion? We could get a group PM together.

[member="Dax Ragnar"]
[member="Roth Tillian"]

Alright, you two take point.

I have a gentleman's agreement with the OS fleeter that if it becomes too arduous doing damage response posts to all our pilots, we'll spin off an NPC star destroyer battle for your guys to write out. (so more PvE really, simply as the OS don't have many pilots!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom