Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lujo Objectives final check. Please Post!

Right everyone

Just as a quick check. The invasion starts on the 24th. Just wanted a quick check of numbers for different kinds of writing.

NPC troop battles typically involve you commanding a large force of ground troops against someone from the other faction.

Duelling is generally 1v1 (or larger) on the ground between your character and others

Fleet battles generally involve a big space opera battle with characters commanding a big fleet

Dogfighting is characters going toe to toe in their fighters.

Star-Wars-Force-Awakens-X-Wing-Trailer.gif

I'm torn. I have Harmon who can do ground PVP, Piloting and may be willing to do some army command. Abigail is a fleeter...

I'm honestly good for pretty much anything. I haven't yet done any pvp dueling here, and Harm is still apprentice level, though he's been training with a force ghost and random GA/NJO npcs.

Chevu Visz said:
[member="Ali Hadrix"]

We appreciate the offer of help :)

Our ally list looks to be full right now, but I'm sure one of the FA would let you know if spots open up.
If there's no opposition to it, I've actually been a member of the GA faction since you guys kicked off. Ali at least should be able to drop by. :)

Hey, this is my first invasion. my master isn't participating on this one but she's encouraging me to. I'm just a Jedi padawan in search of either:
A: someone to duel me
or
B: Take me under their wing for the duration of the invasion

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom