Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lucerne Labs

[member="Gir Quee"]

Greetings Lucerne Labs! I'd like to make a long-term purchase of Aspis-class Shield System, Gulfstream-class Maneuvering System, and Argentum series Matrix Armor for a Super Heavy Transport I plan to Mass Produce. Is this okay?

[member="Gir Quee"]

Order # 334753

To: Lucerne Labs
Subject: Ship Systems Purchase Request

Mon Calamari Shipyards requests the following systems for a Mass-Produced Frigate Warship. Sales/Affiliation of the Warship will be restricted to the Galactic Alliance and their Allies.
  • LLT-15 Sentinel-class Point Defense Emplacement
  • LLT-8 Triumph-class Light Quad Turbolaser
  • LLT-7 General Purpose Warhead Launcher
  • Trudo-class Defense Turret
  • Aspis-class Shield System
  • LLT-4 Aegis-class Anti-Concussion Field Generator
  • Gulfstream-class Maneuvering System
  • Nimble-5 Ion Engine

Negotiations of Affiliations are available, thank you for your time.

[member="Gir Quee"]

This is an important message from Kuat Drive Yards concerning your recent contract of sharing technology.

The device "SiL mk.I Life Support Package" is being recalled to remove its Kuat Security Device "KSD-851."

If you have used any of these products, please return them to Kuat Drive Yards. Shipping and replacement will be paid in advance, and the items will be sent back to you in proper, working order, free of charge.

The contract will not end. Should you have any questions, Kuat Drive Yards is available to take your inquiries via the HoloNet.

Have a good day.

Lash

Stela'shlit'nuruodo
Hello, I would like to purchase a few items for a project I am currently doing with IFW I would like to get enough of the following items to build three battlecruisers.
Aegis II Anti-Concussion Field Generator
Metis Sensor Array
Ossis Starship Frame
Oracle Communications Package
Aspis-class Shield System

Payment will be delivered as in the past upon acceptance of translation. IFW will be responsible for pick up shipping

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom