Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lucerne Labs

Denon project approved as per Skype conversation.

Reshmar said:
[member="Gir Quee"] I would like to transfer some systems to MCS for the Repellent Project
Items include
200 LLT-18 Harpoon-class General Purpose Warhead Launchers
3000 LLT-7 General Purpose Warhead Launchers
100 LLT-4 Aegis-class Anti-Concussion Field Generators
500 Nimble-5 Ion Engines
400 LLT-12 Erebus Jamming Arrays

In Exchange I will supply 500 MC1013 Delphus.3 Shield Generator
Approved. I'm looking forward to seeing it all.

cordigi_tag.png
The Corellia Digital Building • Meccha, Drall • Corellian Sector

Admiral [member="Gir Quee"]

Greetings! I hope that this communication finds you well, and that you are satisfied with the CD-9 series subspace radio. As always, we greatly appreciate your business.

It is on that note that I am contacting you, as I would like discuss the purchase of several Armorer-class Support Corvettes. I am presently on Boz Pity overseeing a new project, but would be available to discuss this in person should you be available to travel to the Silver Sanctum Coalition for such talks.

Sincerely,

S. J. Xantha
President, Corellia Digital

LLT-1 Starflare-class Sensor Jammer: A rugged and affordable ECM system that can protect small starships from minefields and missiles. (4000 credits)
LLT-4 Aegis-class Anti-Concussion Field Generator: A capital-ship scale force field projector that protects against high velocity projectiles fired from weapons like hyper-velocity cannons, railguns, and like weapons. (price varies on extent of anti-concussion shielding, PM for exact quotes)
LLT-6 Zephyr-class Hyperdrive: An attempt at a "universal" hyperdrive designed to fit a wide variety of ships that also includes a HIMS device, making it capable of penetrating interdictor fields. (18,000 credits)
LLT-11 Caecius Drive System: A stealthy drive system that uses a low-emission ion drive and baffled chemical thruster to propel starships.

I think these wll do for the ship might want to commission some materials but this looks good.

[member="Aeshi Tillian"], enjoy your new hyperdrive.

I don't have any control over the ANq-51 sensor array OOC, but as a canon item, if you wanted to say that you purchased one from Lucerne Labs from an in-character perspective, I don't have any issue with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom