Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Lucem - Keeper of Ignis Imura

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_nczn0cFYnK1qzbz8uo1_500.gif

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

PHYSICAL INFORMATION
  • Model: Keepers
  • Appearance: A little white "shell" that floats around.
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Name: "Keeper" "Little Spark" Lucem
  • Loyalties: Ignis alone.
  • Notable Possessions: N/A
  • Personality: Know it all, Intelligent, Always searching for knowledge no matter what it is. Annoyed with childish behavior, Mature, Stuck up.
  • Combat Function: Can provide information in battle, or in other various situations. Can't fight. Has no weapons, and flies using the force. Falls to the ground if in a force nullification bubble.
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Krest, The Red Assassin was a friend and ally of Nickolas Imura. Before his death, a message was sent to Nick via a Keeper. Lucem was sent to find Nick and to be an ally to him in whatever he may need as being a contributor and ally to the Zabrak. However, as Nick has been missing, and nomadic, it is very difficult to find him. However, instead of finding Nick, Lucem found Ignis. Nick's son.

Ignis seeing that his father couldn't receive this, nor does Ignis want to have Lucem as another "slave" to his father, Ignis took him in and claimed him as his own. However, he now carries the burden that would have been thrust upon his father. In return for Lucem, Nick would have to help the Sith Assassins one last time. Sealing the deal. Now? Ignis has to fill that role. He now owes a favor to the Sith Assassins, and will keep his word.

Since then, Ignis has named the Keeper Lucem, and given a few nick names to annoy the shard. It's unsure if their relationship is a healthy banter one, or one that will implode on itself.

Netherworld

[member="Ignis Imura"]

Looks good for the most part.

Ignis Imura said:
However, instead of fighting Nick, Lucem found Ignis. Nick's son.
  • I'm guessing you meant 'finding' as opposed to 'fighting'. Might want to fix that for clarity's sake.
Secondly, the Keeper submission has Affiliation set to the Sith Assassins. Is Ignis a member and/or do you have permission to use the submission?

[member="Netherworld"], That's what I get for finishing this when I should be sleeping. Thanks for the catch.

And yes, I have permission from [member="Krest"] as he is/was one of the founders and leaders of the Sith Assassins.

Netherworld

[member="Ignis Imura"]

At the risk of being a hardass... I'll need to see that permission. Screenshot / quote / whathaveyou is fine.
You'll understand that I can't just take your word for it, I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom