Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech LU-C1 Interface Plug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime - Cyber-Intelligence Division

jsDtPGZ.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: De-Cyber-Data
  • Affiliation: The Family/customers
  • Market Status: Closed-Market
  • Model: LU-C1 Interface Plug
  • Modularity: Colour
  • Production: Limited
  • Material: EM shielding, Aluminium, Circutry, Synthflesh/other materials to hide the cyberware (Optional)
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Head Cyberware (Occipital Region/Back of the head)
  • Size: Average
  • Weight: Very Light
  • Resistances:
    • Energy: High
    • Kinetic: Average
    • Lightsabers: Low
    • Force: Average
    • Acid/corrosion: Average
    • EMP/ION: Very High
    • Elemental: High
    • Disruptor: None

SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Allows a higher tolerance and better connections to other cybernetic parts.
  • Lets the user connect to consoles with a cable, this also allows the user to actively browse the holonet and other systems much in the same way an AI/VI would.
  • Can be used to turn memories into visual data
  • Two users can connect with each other
  • The Cyberware runs Deda-net as its core software
  • Increases reaction time
  • Pain reduction
  • Can be plugged into vehicles allowing the driver or pilot to go hands free
STRENGTHS
  • Can be hidden with synthflesh and artificial hair patches that can be removed and placed with ease.
  • Near impossible to Slice both wireless and hard connection
  • Sturdy - The cyberware is fairly durable against most issues one may find in a dangerous galaxy. One of the major defences which is a weakness to most who owns chrome is EMP protection.
WEAKNESSES
  • Connection - Any connections can act as a two ways street. It is possible to be attacked when hard connected to a terminal. The severity of attack can determine on the action.
  • For life - Once all parts are removed this can lead the user to become braindead, if severely damaged or forcefully removed can lead to immediate death. To upgrade the tech one must visit a professional Cyberdoc.
  • If outfitted onto a Force user it decreases force power by a small amount.
DESCRIPTION

The LU-C1 Interface Plug was originally designed by De-Cyber-Data for the purpose of creating a system to seamlessly interface with technologies. To install LU-C1 a part of the head is removed and is set into the back of the head in the occipital region of the skull; from here the cyberware is able to be connected onto the cerebellum and brainstem using a keyhole procedure. These two locations was chosen for the connection point for multitude of reasons.

With being attached to the cerebellum it allows the cyberware increase reaction. It also has another function, when connecting with a device the cyberware acts as a path way to perceive raw data into something be mind can understand. This data is ran through the part of the brain that deals takes in visual input. As for the brain stem it is the part of the brain where all the nervous system runs through. The cyberware connects here in the event there is more cybernetics implanted or attached to the body. This uses the nervous system to reduce lag between parts and allows the user a more realistic sensation of movement. From here the cybernetic part can dull pain by filtering what information passes through the nervous system to the brain.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Dedata | Celty Ree Dedata | Celty Ree

Nice one! But I found two problems:
  • Please link the De-Cyber-Data to the manufacturer.
  • And, I'm sorry, but I cannot accept the resistance in this form. The materials that you wrote never give any "Force resistance" to the Cyberware, so here the Average already means None, and you cannot go under the Average to gain free points for it. Due to this, I have to ask you to modify the Force resistance to Average and please adjust the other resistances accordingly.

MANIAC MANIAC

I have added the link, also completely missed out filling in the few other parts for the materials.

Also I do not understand how average resistance to force powers would equal to no resistance and had a look around to see if anything stated what you said.

My thought was that if you blasted something with lightning with average resistance it would probably power off being overloaded with juice. however the lower the resistance the more damage that would cause.

is it possible for you to explain your reasoning for me?

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Dedata | Celty Ree Dedata | Celty Ree

Thank you!
And huh, I try, but I don't know how to write this more clearly... So usually the average materials where the Wookieepedia or the OP not mention Force resistance it means it is average. But if you turn the point of view, you have a table, which is totally common/average, does it have any resistance against the Force? Nope. This is true to the metals, fabrics, woods, etc. Yes, you can say it is average, because when you write the classification, and resistances, you have to write the classification, and for example you write it is a Light armour. if you write average everywhere it means it is a standard Light armour (where it has no Force resistance, but the object is average, so you write avarege to every single resistances), if you change something, it means it is higher or lower than the average Light armour's specified rating. For example you say it has High resistance to Kinetic. So it is more resistant to the kinetic than the original average Light Armour. It has a minimal Energy resistance, so you can say you set it to Low. But it has no Force resistance, because the materials do not give you any Force resistance, so in such cases you cannot say, you want less than None, no matter if in the Resistance list you wrote Average. It is average, yes, and it does not protect you from the effects. So if the material that you use does not mention it has Force resistance, you will never be able to say it has less than average.
It is true to the EM shielding, the aluminium or to the Circuitry. They never give you any Force resistance, and this is their Average state. So you cannot say, you want less than this. Ironically in your case, if it has a small resistance, that means Hgh. Because it is a bit more than a none.

I hope it was understandable and I didn't explain it in an incomprehensible way...

If you want to keep that low resistance (for the balance), I recommend changing the Force for example to Electricity, which you mentioned in your example in your post.

I don't entirely understand but I get enough to see the point you made. I would like to ask if it is possible that the template page has a small update to reflect this point as I assume there will be others that may have the same confusion as I do in the future.

I have edited the resistances as par your requests also added synthflesh in materials

MANIAC MANIAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom