Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Love is blind, good thing this ain't it (Blind Date by Invitation)

Staying it as plain as day he was no murder just what he then, all sith was off darkness something one she called brothers and sisters wanted to put a stop to. It was strange to know that he dislike slavery that made her head spend just that much more. Just as to why would it not make sense there was nothing but black and white. As if the lake of clearest was no getting muddy. If only she had her master to give advice in a matter like this. Try being had fought sith before not sat down to have a drink with little a lone a talk. Picking up her glass to take another long sip this time which feeling was needed at this moment. Finding herself holding up her glass in time. Peace and freedom.

Slipping on more of the wine, before finding her voice to his question. I left the Republic jedi I do not like polical stuff, it get so messes then you don't know who to believe or what is right or wrong, war is wrong, I felt the force calling me to another path to helping those in needs. I could ask you the same thing what made you leave behind your sith, not that I know anything about the sith just that made of darkness that what needs to be deal with. Trying to hold down not tipping her hand that was still a jedi, just in an order not known to the galaxy of yet, one of true to the roots to be fact what they was standing for. [member="Darth Veles"]

Raising the glass to his large mouth, the Mon Calamari took a symbolic sip. Not a large one, his tongue merely touched the alcohol and he slightly grimaced. Gently setting the glass down, he decided to focus at hearing what his companion had to say instead of getting used to alcohol. He did not entirely understand her motivation to leave the Jedi; they were close minded fools with little respect towards non-Force sensitives. People capable of starting a war and sending billions of lives to slaughter in order to wipe out a group of beings they did not like was insane at best. The Republic and their Jedi friends liked to hide behind justice and democracy, but what is just and democratic about genocide? [member="Maya Whitelight"] slightly touched the problem by mentioning the Force calling her. A group of religious zealots willing to sacrifice anything to carry out the "will of the Force" was incredibly dangerous, especially since the Force did not communicate with any of them thus they claimed all of their current desires to be the "will of the Force". As a Sith, Avreet viewed the Force as something to be controlled, a tool to use.

"You can drink the rest," the Mon Cal motioned towards the bottle with a nod, "I do not drink much." Taking another symbolic sip from the glass, he smiled at his companion and spoke again, but not before putting the glass down. "That is interesting. A Jedi who has everything necessary to help leaves her Order to become a smuggler? Isn't that a step back? How do you help from the other side of the law? And I can answer your question. I did not leave the Sith. We have been defeated by the Jedi in a war. There is no Sith Order anymore, no Sith Empire. Just people trying to survive in a very intolerant state. By the way, you say you know nothing about the Sith, yet you claim our darkness needs to be dealt with. Do you think murdering people because someone said they are evil makes you good? If you feel strongly about dealing with the great evil, you can attack me..."

Texam Halion

T
Texam was about to answer Ploog when the DJ said a rude thing. A very rude thing. That made her angry. In the Mando'ade, all Mandalorians are taught to respect the strength in others, no matter their species. Only a dikkut would say that a mighty Cragmoloid, known throughout the galaxy for their strength and brute force in combat, was "harshing their vibe". She balled her hands into fists. "Bic ni skana'din, dikkut! Can you be more stupid?? All Ploog did was ask me to come to him! He did nothing to deserve that kind of treatment! Apologize!" The DJ looked at her strangely. "What the hell is your deal, lady? I'm only getting paid every two hours, and that's when everyone's dancing to my music. And I don't know if you've noticed, but you and your......... Whatever he is, are making a scene. Now get away from my stand!" Texam walked straight up to the DJ, reaching across the table, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt, and pulling him in until he was inches from her face. "I said apologize, besom, or I'll make more than just a scene!" She hissed through her teeth. The DJ's eyes were wide. "Okay, okay! I'm sorry!" He said. Texam let him go.
[member="Ploog"]

Translation: "Bic ni skana'din, dikkut!"; That really ticks me off, idiot!
"Besom"; someone with no manners

Rakaht Iuoh

Fy'y Roog! Fy'y Roog!
[member="Will Chain"]

She looked up to the charming man, Or as he thought himself to be. "Yes. Let us move away from this bar." Rakaht said in a monotone voice. She wasn't very content, In fact, She was less than happy. Her hand moved to his, grabbing it. It would be cold, and have a smoothed out, bark-like texture.
She waited for him to lead the way, Her head looking all around at the lights, the slaves, and the Bartender. Something was off about him. She thought. He didn't look... Right.

Seir'ari

Twi'lek Slaver
[member="Will Chain"]
Sarri pursed his lips in some irritation when he heard [member="Rakaht Iuoh"]'s plea to be moved away from the bar. He had to remind himself that he wasn't looking for these monkeys' admiration as much as their money. Then he had to remind himself again to keep his mouth shut. And again. The Twi'lek stepped back from the couple and back to the bar counter, placing the helmet back on his head in a subtle indicator that he was removing himself from their conversation. From under his helmet he scratched at his old slave's brand at his neck, distracting himself with the feeling of his nails on skin and the glowing interface panel at the bar station for him to operate.

Will Chain

Legitimate Independent Freighter
[member="Rakaht Iuoh"]

Will saw her taking his hand as progress. His smile grew a little bit wider with this small victory. Even through his glove he can feel her hand was smooth but a little hard. It kind of reminded him of a tree from his home planet, a thought he quickly banished from his head. He could she her looking around the place and deduced that she was feeling one part uncomfortable and another part overwhelmed. Will led her to a booth in the dimmer part of the bar where there weren't very many people. He figured she would feel better in a more private area away from the bartender. His yellow eyes noticed hers kept darting back to the Twi'lek with worry.

Will gave the Yuuzhang Vong a polite gesture to take a seat. "Is this acceptable, ma'am?" he asked.

Letting it show on her face of surprise about not drinking, puzzling over this for a small amount of time. Knowing it now it was only a set up for what come out of his mouth, which only should brought her lips tighter together her own eyes became long hard stare. Bring both hands enter laced with in each other. Only to find herself with a smirk upon her face about the war being defeated. Bring what was left of her drink to her lips to down the last half, coming to find her fingers around the bottle very tight almost enough to brake the bottle pour until her glass was full once again. You think you have me all figure out don't you [member="Darth Veles"] You know nothing about me I was started in the jungle, trained in the light with healer mother, to know how to listen, before action so rashly. You say you want me to attack you I"m no fool to know that those around that have weapon would have me down before planing even one hit upon you. I'm a jedi yes but I'm not one of those that rush head on with out thinking things out, call it weighting my options. To have you know I was smuggler before coming to be train with in the jedi, I follow the path that my mothers had put me on. What do you follow the path, truly.

The amphibian stared right back, his big amber orbs burning a hole into the woman's soul. "And you think you have the Sith all figured out, don't you, Jedi?" the Mon Cal calmly retorted back, grinning, "You said it yourself that Sith need to be dealt with. Have you ever been in the Empire to witness its beauty with your own eyes? Have you ever met a Sith before? Or have you allowed the Republic propaganda and the intolerant and hateful Jedi religion to brainwash you?" Avreet comfortably leaned back in the chair, his gaze never leaving the face of the Jedi. "So you admit that those guards around are the only thing stopping you from attacking me? Your blood boils with anger as I speak about your Order, the one you claim you have left. Or have you?" The Mon Calamari paused, there was something in the Zeltron's words he could not quite figure out. It did not make any sense, being a smuggler before joining the Jedi and remaining a smuggler until she left the Jedi. It made one thing perfectly clear though; the Jedi did not have any trouble with criminals in their ranks. Not that it came as a surprise for the Mon Calamari, he had known it for a very long time. This only served as a proof that all their talk about justice was nothing but a cover for something much darker...

"If you wanted to do the right thing as you say, you would have fought against your Order instead of returning to your criminal ways of life. What makes your path a righteous one, [member="Maya Whitelight"]? It seems to me that, forgive my boldness, you walk a dark path..." Avreet smiled, his cybernetic eye carefully studying the pink skinned woman's facial features. His expression quickly changed back to neutral, he did not want to show his amusement.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Solan Charr said:
"Aliit? So you are Mandalorian, i must say it is a pleasure to meet you miss Miss Tuhros. Your name is quite interesting though, i dont recall ever hearing it before. And yes, the wine is certainly a good choice in comparison to other things, much more so than Alderaanian vintages." Her smiled, glancing over her only once, and even then at a quick rate so to not be insulting by staring too long but not too quickly that it seemed like she was nothing special. He himself was in a much... less formal way in which he dressed. Instead of a suit he wore simple yet finer robes, a light tanish in color. His hair while pushed back and kept as neat as he could still had a bit of a mess to it even though he tried to get around it. "Well, where shall we begin." [member="Xyhn-Tuhros"]
"Yes," Tuhros faintly smiled again, "I am vode in blood and in spirit, born from far beyond."
The elegantly-poised woman reached for the wine bottle - however informal for a woman to serve herself, pouring some of the drink into her crystalline glass. A single hand brushed her fringe slightly to the side, unveiling a hint more of the deep, aqua irises she bore.
"How about, we talk about ourselves. I take it you must be Mandalorian as well? I was not always one amongst them. I come from a world known only to your kind as Crystalsong. There, I was a proud chieftain of a clan. However, they had forgotten the meaning of defending their brethren for the sake of our species' survival and prosperity, and these Coruscanti colonist had all but taken over while we waged a civil war. I was imprisoned for a century... but once finally released from that icy cell, I swore revenge, and wiped clean my land from the taint of the newly present Human scourge. Though I had emerged victorious, all was lost, for my blood kin were never the same...."
Tuhros paused, placing her chin disdainfully on her palm with her elbow to the table, her eyes drifting off blankly to her left flank.
"Thankfully, the Aliit do not seem to have forsaken their values, and the Xyhn Clan prospers." Her focus shifted back to [member="Solan Charr"] as a slight enthusiasm returned to her voice. "What of yourself, vod?"

"Actually, im a mutt, a combination of Vahla, Kiffar, and Miraluka. The mixed blood allows a very strong connection to the force but with the side-effects that cause near constant nightmares. Its that fact that explains the dark rings and hollow features which i must apologize for." He smiled and his expression showed nothing but kindness and calmness. "Also, you know, i am human and i take offense to my kind being wiped out, even if we are assholes to natives that can slaughter us. Anyways, i can assume the form i see is not your true for?" [member="Xyhn-Tuhros"]

Rakaht Iuoh

Fy'y Roog! Fy'y Roog!
[member="Will Chain"]

The Vong swiftly moved to the seat, Sitting down. "Yes." She moved her left hand to her thigh, and kept it there. "That man was strange." She said slowly. This all seemed fishy. I'm not sure this all is real. She thought. It's not like people just have conversations with my kind, They tend to stay away..

[member="Darth Veles"]
Feeling of what came rushing upon one of uneasiest him looking at him, as if to cause her to speak, or act with thinking. Taking a another long drink, even as he speak, this giving a way to a long chuckle. Fight against, mmm why would I do these even if I no long in the jedi order don't mean that I will call those my enemy they done nothing to me, it was a matter of opinion. In this fact was the true just that path that she walks now is one of secret order of jedi one that wasn't known to anyone of the galaxy. In a way she was just a smuggler here, one that didn't know where she would go. To her it seem that one couldn't beleieve everything. In away she didn't know a lot about the sith, for reason she never came across one before. Story I know of sith, are old ones long ago, ones told around the bonfire at night.

Taking a longer drink setting the drained glass down before lending forward upon the table with her arms folded. Finding herself closing her eyes tightly, to find herself taking a few deep breath opening up to looked into him fully. In her eyes a calms came to them with a playful wink with a curve of the lips. I'm not walking close to the dark side, my path is of light its always my path. Why always does the dark side think they can get to a lightsider by using their emotions, I'm Zeltron we know our emotion more so, to feel those to keep those around happy with themselves. to bring that calmness where there is know,

Leaning towards the table and taking the bottle of wine, the Mon Calamari refilled [member="Maya Whitelight"]'s glass. She seemed to like alcohol while he disliked it, and it would be a waste to buy the wine without anyone drinking it. One eye remained focused on keeping the eye contact with the pink skinned Zeltron, while the other eye swiveled down to watch the ammount of alcohol poured into the woman's glass. "If what you say is true, then everything you know of Sith is based upon fairy tales." Avreet giggled and filled his companion's glass, setting the bottle back but remaining in his position of slightly leaning towards her.

"As such, there is no reason for you to claim we need to be dealt with. In fact, you should be helping us, as we are being oppressed by the Jedi Order. Isn't helping the poor and protecting those unable to protect themselves what you're supposed to do? Then help us. What should sentients like me do? I have been born and raised in the Empire, trained to become a Sith. The Jedi will never accept people like me, for they are blinded by the light and seek to exterminate those who use the Dark Side. That means they seek to eliminate passion. Do you think passion is evil? To get rid of it would be to destroy the very thing that makes us sentient living beings, we'd be little more than machines if the Jedi succeeded in their plan." Truly, passion was the very thing that posed the major difference between the Light Side and the Dark Side. Avreet had little idea of how the Jedi controlled the Force and used its powers, but Sith like him called upon their passion and emotions to strengthen their connection to the mysterious energy, making it easier to use and shape the Force into what they wanted.

Puzzled look came over the amphibian's face, trying to figure out what made the woman think she walked the path of light. One more question might be able to answer it. "Do you think your mother would have been proud of you if she saw you? A criminal who left the Jedi Order. That is what you are, my dear. I see nothing "light" in that. You could have attempted to repair what is wrong with the Jedi instead of leaving." His expression grew cold, emotionless as both of his eyes stared right at her again, judging her.

Will Chain

Legitimate Independent Freighter
[member="Rakaht Iuoh"]

Will took the seat across from her and listened as she spoke. He nodded in agreement. "He doesn't seem like the trustworthy type," he said, "But he was nice enough to get me a free drink."

He thought about sipping it but then something else popped into his head. He slid the drink closer to the Vong. "Do you want it? It's Corellian Ale. It might help you loosen up a bit," he asked kindly.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
"I think nothing of it," Tuhros humbly stated, which was true. "Hmm... then I humbly apologize. Your kind wipes across the galaxy like a wildfire. Sometimes they encroach on sacred grounds which do not belong to them, to take what is not their own. It is only the consequences of these actions that are the cause of their deaths."
Tuhros had no reservations about speaking the truth, and the truth made sense. She was a Narran; she did not care for things like family or moral compass, so long as there was preservation and prosperity. Aliit Xyhn was different, and she had cherished it because it stood not for kinship or blood but for mutually assured survival and protection. It was everything Crystalsong simply could not be. The wine glass rose to Tuhros' lips, taking a large, slow sip before lowering it to speak.
"I am Nàrran. You kind calls us... dragons."
[member="Solan Charr"]

"I see, well i must apologize for my near cousin species' ignorance into your sacred sites. Ill have to remember to get in contact with you if i ever go to visit your homeworld, i am sure that it is beautiful. Probably not as much as you but im sure it is." He said the last part as calmly as possible, as if not even hearing himself say it before he drank from his own glass of wine. Once doing so he brought his hands up to rub his eyes and make the dark rings that surrounded his eyes from the sleepless nights more noticeable but that fact was immediately covered up as he resumed the kind, soft gaze he let rest on the woman, his voice mirroring his gaze as he spoke again. "I would love to see your home's native Flora though one day, im an avid naturist and i love to study every plant species i can and find a bit of joy in learning about new species. As for you being a Narran, doesnt matter too much to me. Though i must ask, are you using an illusion or are you physically changing your shape?" [member="Xyhn-Tuhros"]

"If what you say is true, then everything you know of Sith is based upon fairy tales." Not moving an inch even those she had more wine pour for her by [member="Darth Veles"]. Its was the words that seem to sting her to the core. It ways rang true that those where stores that was true, telling them was part of her training to know how to battle a sith when meeting one. Now here one sat across from her, not the way the battle stories went. If this something very knew, just what he trying to get to her very part that her core believing in.

In fact, you should be helping us, as we are being oppressed by the Jedi Order. What brought herself even more on edge but not showing but it with her eyes going around the place from where she still planted to wonder how many of these where sith, just why did that thought enter her mind, it one word "us" that hit her hard. This had been a good thought never did the though come to her being over her head or being face with now stared at her to judge her.

At last that was it leaning closer, getting her own eyes that seem to be dart into Veles soul just as he was doing to into hers. Lips loosing before taking this had struck something, knowing now that control was the part she needed. Closing her eyes for a moment to clear all those words of his running through her mind sort them out. Before I answer your question know this... Opening eyes up once again to feel herself under his both his eyes. I'm not a criminal as you speak I am, left the Jedi order in Republic in order to join something better with roots that would be more true to what the galaxy needs, that not to get in business of political nature but to be in training of how to deal with ones..like... Not wanting to brake her eyes from him to show weakness to him, letting her hand grasp her glass bring it to her lips to touch taking in the must needed drink. Do not play with me like this, I'm stronger this you think, I know that my mother would tell me if I was on the wrong path or if she wasn't proud of the path I walk down. Just maybe there is something more out there then jedi that order out there, maybe I'm a rouge jedi making my own rules of engagement to take care of those with darkness with in them. Knowing putting that out even those he didn't need to know about what really she was just who be long loyalty to the newly formed Sliver jedi.

The Mon Calamari's eyes widened as she returned his piercing gaze with her own. The woman clearly wasn't intimidated by a Sith sitting less than a meter from her, this and her words indicated she was a fighter, a warrior. That, and she's been drinking quite heavily throughout the entire time they sat there in Avreet's eyes. He did not know how much it took to get her species drunk, but considering she's been already pouring some alcohol down her throat when he found her, it was quite likely she would have a nasty headache in the morning. "Mistress, I do not know what you're smuggling, but I know it is illegal. You are a criminal." The amphibian stated bluntly as a fact, his mind processing the words that she left the Jedi Order to join something better that does not get involved politically, yet it knows how to fight Force sensitives. The woman's words also let Avreet know [member="Maya Whitelight"]'s was still alive and apparently knew what her daughter was doing. It was when she spoke of something more than the Jedi Order and called herself a rogue Jedi that it finally hit him. The Zeltron was a part of a group of rogue Jedi that wanted to eliminate those using the Dark Side. Avreet frowned upon the realization, knowing that the being opposite of him would kill him without second thought, someone more radical than the Jedi of the New Jedi Order.

Patiently waiting for her to finish before speaking, the Mon Calamari remained calm and his expression became neutral again despite of what he had just figured out. "I apologize if you feel like I am playing with you. It wasn't my intention. But know that leaving the Jedi does not give you right to make your own rules. You are not a judge, jury and executioner whether you like it or not. What you speak of reeks of throwing away all legal and peaceful means and replacing them with murder. Who are you to judge whether a sentient is dark or not? Who are you to fight them? As you surely know, sentients like the ones in the group you're a part of - those that are so convinced that everything they do is right or for the greater good - are much more dangerous to the galaxy than any Sith could ever be. They are capable of committing atrocities in the name of all that is good and just in the galaxy. They become the monsters they want to exterminate. They're in denial, never admitting they do wrong and evil..." The Mon Calamari paused for a second after his speech, taking a breath and keeping his emotions in check. "Maya, those people need to be found and brought to justice before billions die because of their twisted ideals. Innocents are still recovering from the last war started by the Jedi, mourning their lost mothers, fathers, sons, daughters, brothers, sisters. Such slaughter cannot be allowed to happen again. Stop them. It is the right thing to do."

"Mistress, I do not know what you're smuggling, but I know it is illegal. You are a criminal."
Once again there was that slap in the face not any softer. It wasn't worth another slap or two in her face. this she give herself another long drink. Knowing that this could go on all night long. Keeping her lips tightly bound, as listening ears heard, to the matter of he spoke how he spoke of the ones in her order they wasn't cold blood killers not by far, with the love the had for the planet and nature of around. Shaking her head more now then before to keep from letting herself go, buy into what this sith was speaking. then came the whisper of her mother, Easy my sweet child, let those words go in but don't let them find root they are all lies speak from your heart that know is true. her mother force ghost voice was once again gone.

Facing the facts, no, NO, No I give aid to those in need, heal those that get hurt in those kind of wars, that is what the political system does, it starts these wars. Instead whats need is to drive out the roots, those behind all it, just like my mother stories, sith are very seek, how do I not know you don't have your other sith bubbies waiting laying a trap for me. If you think there is so much evil what I do, why don't you try kill me right now. You don't know all about me or even what you think, could only be what is letting be seen. Veles did you think that maybe your the wrong one your kind like to hide in the shadow to wait and pull string behind, that just as bad or even worst in my mind. I"m No Killer, I aid help there that are suffering, I don't use my emotions to destroy, kill or hunt, I don't go out seeking you sith unless you think I had a hand in who my blind date was going to be. [member="Darth Veles"]

The fishy Sith was a bit disappointed, the woman's stubborness wouldn't make this any easier. Continuing his stare at the former Jedi, his eyes wide at the unexpected outburst, he opened his large mouth to speak again, though not before turning his head left and right, looking for something. "Who is hiding in shadows, mistress? I suppose I am plainly visible to you since you're looking at me... Maybe you meant other people who have served in the Sith Empire? They have no time to play hide and seek, they need to rebuild their homes you have destroyed in your path of light!" Rotating his head back, he continued the stare into the smuggler's eyes. "I do not use my emotions to destroy, kill, or hunt either. Your mother's stories are just stories, made up by the Jedi to demonize the Sith and create a bogeyman. I am no villain. I did not know I was going to meet a Jedi just as you had no idea your companion will be a former Sith, but if you think there is someone laying a trap for you, you should watch out..."

The Mon Calamari smiled at [member="Maya Whitelight"] and refilled her glass, taking her need for alcohol as a way for the woman to escape reality. "I agree, it is necessary to drive out the roots of the problem. The Jedi. I understand and fully support your wish to help the poor and aid the victims of war, but why associate yourself with such a violent and intolerant group that pretends to promote peace while they murder anyone they see as "dark"? They send children to fight their wars, they command the Republic military and send thousands of those they are claiming to protect to their deaths, they see themselves as something more than ordinary people. Does that scream "heroes" or "peacekeepers" to you? The only difference between them and your rogue group is that you won't have the Republic's support in your hunt. If you don't seek out the Sith, why are you in a group devoted to fighting them anyway?" The Mon Cal asked, his large amber eyes seemingly glittering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom