Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Louise's Pokemon Y Nuzlocke Challenge!

Louise

here for your dad
GOOD DAY!

I'm doing a Nuzlocke Challenge play through of Pokemon Y and I am documenting the journey upon the blogs right here on SWRP.

I've realised that some of you may not pay attention to the blogs (due to the dramatics and the consequently sooper meta reactions to the dramatics), and thus here I am, with links, dreams and a megaphone! LINKS AND DREAMS, I TELL YOU.

If you know what I'm talking about and are on board? Great! I hope that you'll enjoy it!

If you don't know what I'm talking about but are mildly curious? That's fine too! There will be an introduction before to explain!

If you don't particularly care and won't be reading? That's cool, do what you do!

---

Introduction
Episode 1
Episode 2

Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5 (Coming 26th Oct, hopefully)

HYPE!!!!

HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*SUCKS IN ALL THE AIR*

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously though, I am looking forward to this! I am still not entirely aware of what this is, but as long as you name another Pokemon after me I'll be happy...

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Sorry Peter, I saw the initial post and moved it.

tumblr_m2b6e0q0uY1qeknrjo3_250.gif

[member="Braith Achlys"]

Some of the CJs/RPJs named themselves after animals, as did most of the old Factory Team (and those who didn't name themselves often got one anyway!) It's a long running... gag?

Louise

here for your dad
I've been making good progress in this campaign, so I've bumped the episode release to today, Monday 12th, with Episode 3 being moved to Thursday the 15th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom