Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lots of Typhoons on Sunny Virgillia! (Open to Anybody Looking for Work)

Watcher raised both eyebrows now, in a genuine expression of surprise at the words of both the Amaran and the Chiss. The blue man's reaction hadn't been unexpected, but the implication that he disrespected the people of the Ascendancy was almost insulting.

"You're wrong on the first point, red-eyes. There's no colder killer than a Chiss with a motive. And no greater bunch at ah... specialized negotiation. You, on the other hand, are not only most likely a fugitive but you've also come to my house and insulted both my girlfriend and my intelligence."

He grinned again, belying his mock-innocent look. Sven's actions were more than enough to make Watcher accept him.

"You've even aggravated one of my guests. How impolite."

[member="Sven Tolen"] [member="NimanMaster"] [member="stardust"]

The Chiss shifted his glare to the other side

" Foolsih womp rat "

The Chiss then clasped his hand against his legs and quickly pushed out a flashbang and smoke grenade, one from each holder on his belt as he dove for cover.

She saw two things come from the chiss and pulled [member="Sven Tolen"] and [member="Watcher Three"] into cover flinging the chairs to block the flash while she activated a saber

Hehehe bolts permission to be untied and attack"

Regardless she'd attack without holds and eliminate the threat

Eh fox man, you shoot I rush sound good to you?*shevsaid with a big grin

[member="NimanMaster"]

Once reaching cover, the Chiss deployed a portable miniature crystal grav trap to prevent anyone or anything from cloaking. He then looked up and said to himself

" Once more "

He then threw an electromagnetic pulse grenade over his cover before equipping his dart launcher and waiting, patiently, slipping into the smoke and protection offered by his smoke centered enviro-suit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom